scarlet book (princess celestia) shot

Canterlot, canterlot castle during 4:01 pm

In the throne room with princess celestia sitting in her throne reading a open scarlet book with her magic got discovered expression on the face while being noticed by Royal guard and he said to her with kindness, "what are you reading, princess?"  Princess celestia replied back to him without looking, "about this heath person and expedition team going within this area zero place it's pretty amazing."

Royal guard#1: "really where you got that book anyway?'

Princess celestia: " I got it at canterlot book store earlier."

Royal guard #1: "not bad princess."

She flip the page to next chapter become confused to see letters been black out on the chapter name and message.

She then said to him with confused, "that odd the letters been black out on this page it's hard to make out

She then said to him with confused, "that odd the letters been black out on this page it's hard to make out." She used her magic to flip the book backwards to show him see missing letters got little bit confused and said, "you're right princess it been black out some reason, we need somepony to figure it out this puzzle." She then a good idea there somepony who helped them out, it's my student twilight sparkle."

Royal guard: "good idea because she loves book to read, solve problems, notes and everything."

Princess celestia: "yup."

[New shot chapter is out for today]