A detective and a doctor enter a bar

It wasn't hard to find him. It was known that the miraculous doctor lived in a mobile home called Lotus Tower so he just had to get out of the city and look nearby. As he approached that bizarre house he could not help but admire the genius of the building. It looked like a wagon but much bigger and inside there was a kitchen and a bed.

"There you go, Huli Jing, you must be hungry," he heard as Li Lianhua walked out with a bowl full of what appeared to be chicken and a pile of vegetables.

Shortly before revealing his presence, Fang Duobing stared at him for a while. The doctor had rolled up the sleeves of his robe and was cleaning some vegetables. Next to him his dog was eating, a beautiful red-haired Akita. At first glance, Li Lianhua might have been unattractive, but if you looked at him carefully you could see his beauty. He had a beautiful profile, long tapered fingers and fleshy lips always bent in a calm smile. He didn't know why, but Fang Duobing liked him, he was smart and sly but mostly mysterious.

The young boy shook his head to drive those thoughts away and approached the two.

"Ah, so that's him Huli Jing," he said leaning against the railing, paying attention to the two jars of wine he had brought.

"It's a she" the doctor corrected him without looking up from the vegetables he was cleaning. Apparently he wasn't surprised that Fang Duobing was here.

"Ah, I beg your pardon," the boy chuckled, stroking the dog's head.

Suddenly the hound changed shape and in front of Fang Duobing sat a young girl. She wore a lovely orange dress in her white petticoat and kept her long black hair down. Se wore no shoes and looked at the young detective with big smiling eyes.

"Thank you, so are you," Huli Jing replied, patting Fang Duobing over the head.

Astonished, the boy took a step back, stumbled on the tall grass and ended up with his ass on the ground.

The girl chuckled at his reaction.

"Huli Jing, I told you not to do it" Li Lianhua called her back and sighed.

"But master, he doesn't seem like a bad person," Huli Jing protested and then looked at Fang Duobing " and he smelled good," she winked at the boy.

The young master of Tianji Hall kept looking at them with his eyes wide open. That was a demon! He did not imagine that Li Lianhua possessed a familiar, they were rare but above all expensive creatures. In addition, Fang Duobing found the way they were treated immoral. Not all creatures were evil and did not deserve to be captured and enslaved.

"What are you doing here? I thought we were even now," Li Lianhua asked, leaning against the door frame.

Fang Duobing rose from the ground, dusting his clothes. He was so impressed with the dog's transformation that he forgot why he was looking for him.

"We may be even, but I have some questions to ask," answered the boy as he approached the doctor, "Why did you steal the manual from the Hall of Wind And Flame?"

"That manual originally belonged to the Shi family in Henan, a few years ago it was taken away by the Hall of Flame so I paid the Master Thief to take it back," the doctor explained.

"Why did you do it?"

Why did he take the manual and give it back to the thief's family? Of course, what the Hall of Flame did was unfair, but they could act legally, perhaps by calling BaiChuan Court.

"He helped me once, I suffer from heart disease, one day he came to me to steal and brought me medicine, I had to repay him"

So the doctor was a man of honor.