Chapter 4. The trip to USJ

The next morning, after your well needed sleep, you felt a little better, you had woken up an hour and a half earlier than you usually do so you decided to do some self care to feel even more better

The next morning, after your well needed sleep, you felt a little better, you had woken up an hour and a half earlier than you usually do so you decided to do some self care to feel even more better. Aunt nem was home, but she was definitely asleep.

So you tied up your hair into a bun (or wtv you wanna do girl) and ran a hot shower to get in quickly and brushed your teeth just before getting in. About 20 minutes later, you got out and got ready, making sure to have shorts under you skirt and putting a hoodie on. You didn't put your blazer on yet because you didn't need to, and the hoodie was just more comfortable. Then with your hair up, did some skincare, just because you liked to not just look clean but be clean, skin care and hair care was something aunt nem had taught you to do waaaaaay back. Once you were finished with everything, around 45 minutes had passed so you still had a while until you had to leave, which your aunt said she would be able to take you today and go with you too because you had some extra hero training to do.

When you went downstairs you made a bowl of cereal and a cup of tea/coffee/orange juice/water (whatever y'all drink in the morning okay😭). At this point your hair was still up (it doesn't have to be if you don't want ofc) and you decided to just leave it, as you were training today anyways. You had your headphones in while you listened to music and scrolled through Pinterest, not noticing aunt nem had woken up. You took one of the earphones out and left the other one as you both chatted while she made her breakfast and she told you more about today, and quickly realised you should text shinso to let him know you might not be seeing him today (you got his number in the end ofc)
Shinsaur

Yn🤦‍♀️

Shinsooooooo
Shinsaurrrr
Shin
So
What
Typing..

Shinso was actually happy he had heard from you, even if it hadn't even been a day, he would never admit it though, not even to himself.
***Yn🤦‍♀️ has sent you a text

Yn🤦‍♀️

Soooooooooo, I might not
really see you today😔

Aunt nem said soemthinh
about a hero training trip💔

It's okay I'll miss you too
dont worry pookie I will
see you again😈

Something*

wooooooow okay grammar
police💀💀💀

Seriously though, are you gone for the whole day?

Yeah😔

Don't have too much fun
without me

don't make any better friends
than me😨

Not friends. 

Your right
                                                                             🤨
Bestfriens🤞
                                                                             🥱
Jk

Can't do that to my hg
Mina💓💓💓💓💓
                                                             Wow😐😿

HELP
YOU DID NOT JUST USE
A CAT ENOJI

                                                                   Emoji**
                 Also I like cats what's wrong with it?

Aww

After that interaction, you snapped Mina and y'all ended up FaceTiming till you both had to leave for school.

When you got into class mr aizawa announced that we were going on a hero training trip. You were all told to go and get changed into your hero costumes for the day. Once everyone was ready they stood near the coach waiting to take them. You were stood zoned out, daydreaming about something random when Mr aizawa came over to you quietly,
"Hey kid, you alright?"
He suddenly woke you and you jumped, causing him to chuckle a little and you took a moment to reply, "uh, yeah I'm good, oh by the way can I wear my headphones on the way there? I just wanna listen to some music."
"Yeah that sounds fine kid" he patted your hood and you smiled knowing if you weren't wearing your hood it would be your hair.

It seems like you put in your headphones at just the right time and started listening to an artist that was stuck in your head (personally, it would be frank ocean or Lana del Rey😭) . Actually seems like the perfect time as iida seems to be going crazy at the moment. Once we were inside you were sat by the back just listening to your music whilst everyone chatted, when we were like 20 minutes in everyone seemed to start talking about quirks, when Jirou texted you to listen what was happening. Kirishima was talking about people's quirks and complemented Shoto and bakugous. Which is when you too out your headphones and turned to see what was going on and kirishima noticed, he perked up "hey!! Y/n your quirk is super cool you can do so many things and control it like a boss!! Super manly!!"
"Thanks kirishima, your quirk is super manly too!!" You say, quoting him back knowing it would mean something to him, and it did because we was smiling like a mad man. Then they went back to the topic of bakugo, I don't know why they do that to be honest, just let the man live in peace.

"Hey so y/n what's the whole deal with the mask, a pretty face like yours shouldn't be hidden" Kaminari flirted and winked, you just laughed and told him "it protects my face, not just on ground but when im in the air, it helps me see better and I just, think it's cute"
"That's fair enough, I remember when I was younger and I saw spiderman, he never fought without his mask, he seemed like a pretty cool dude"
You went silent for a moment and smiled "oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to bring up-" you just laughed and cut him off "it's okay I don't mind, and uh yeah he was pretty cool" you said. That wasn't your first time you'd spoke to Kaminari but you guys hadn't spoke much and pretty much any time you speak to someone new they bring up your dad, and this was the same with Shoto except his dad wasn't dead, but I guess you didn't mind and at the end of the day just told them that it was okay and that it didn't matter, you were just used tho it at this point.

When you were about to join the conversation with bakugo, mr aizawa had announced that we had made it and after leaving the coach we were face to face with thirteen. Everyone was gushing while you smiled and waved, you had obviously met them before so there was no point in acting crazy.

As we headed inside we were all getting excited seeing the fake natural disasters, so they had to give us a small pep talk and we were all ready, not expecting what happened next.

When all of the lights closed and a portal opened, you pulled down your mask and tried to get a better look at who it was.