☆ 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨 ☆

ꕥ WARNING THIS STORY WILL CONTAIN LOTS OF TRIGGERING TOPICS, CSM SPOILERS, SLIGHTLY OP READER AND SLIGHT YANDERE THEMESꕥ

WARNING THIS STORY WILL CONTAIN LOTS OF TRIGGERING TOPICS, CSM SPOILERS, SLIGHTLY OP READER AND SLIGHT YANDERE THEMES

"A good dog only responds with a 'yes' or a bark. That should be simple enough to understand even for someone as incompetent as you" ꧂

Staring!

Staring!⇩

| (Y/n) (L/n) |(Reader based on Makima from Chainsaw Man)

| (Y/n) (L/n) |
(Reader based on Makima from Chainsaw Man)

☢︎︎ "I think demons look better with a collar around their throats" ☢︎︎

- Statues-

Strength: 10/10
Intelligence: 10/10
Skill: 10/10
Speed: 7/10
Reflex: 8/10
Stamina: 9/10

- Abilities -

Bang - Ability to point a 'finger gun' at someone/something and exclaim the words 'bang' causing a fatal-like gun effect.

Eyes and ears- Ability to borrow hell's smaller and lesser critters to hear and see others anywhere throughout hell.

You and Me - Ability to control and use the power of those they have under a contract, to an ultimate amount until said person/demon dies.

- | Love interest | -

| Ȩ̸̪̯̗̘̥̣̲̣̣͍͚͙̥̩́̀̈̆͑r̵̡͕͈͚͍͍̼͕̍̀̈́̽̎̍͗̍́̏̚͜͠r̵̡͕͈͚͍͍̼͕̍̀̈́̽̎̍͗̍́̏̚͜͠ŏ̸̡̼̺̫̥̻͈̞̍͆̏̓́͜͝ͅr̵̡͕͈͚͍͍̼͕̍̀̈́̽̎̍͗̍́̏̚͜͠ |

|ꀤ'꒒꒒ ꃅꍏꃴꍟ ꍏ꒒꒒ ꌩꂦꀎꋪ ꃅꍟꍏꋪ꓄ꌗ|

☆ ____ ☆

"I've been sentenced to hell? Hm, who knew such a place existed like this one"
- (Y/n)

☆ ____ ☆

"Alastor, How about you take me out of a cup of coffee? It's been a while since I've got to chat with a friend"
- (Y/n)

"HA! I know better than to do anything for you without a second thought. You want something, what is it?"
- Alastor

"Oh? Is that how you perceive me Alastor? I truly just want to get a drink with a friend"
- (Y/n)

"Hm, well is that a deal then?~"
- Alastor

"I think I also know better than to make a deal with you"
- (Y/n)

"Hm, such a shame. I would have made a deal with the devil"
- Alastor

☆ ____ ☆

"Hm, I'd think hell would have much stronger rulers"
- (Y/n)

"You and me, (Y/n). Truly not enough entertainment for the both of us around hell"
- Alastor

"Don't worry, surely something soon will rise. If not we could always just start something"
- (Y/n)

☆ _____ ☆

|Before reading info (fun facts)|

-  (Y/n) has a more humanoid type of appearance like Mimzy and Rosie instead of a direct animal type.

- (Y/n) is told that he'd look like the most gorgeous and kindest angel if it weren't for the small devil horns and tail.

- (Y/n) is one of the strongest overlords and is mostly spotted hanging around the Radio demon.

- When Alastor and (Y/n) declined Vox's invitation to join, he threw a hissy fit on how Alastor got the Control Devil to stay with him but did not want to join his group.

- This book is kinda more lenient on Alastor x (Y/n) because I realized lots of characters already have a potential 'partner' BUT there will still be (Y/n) with other characters!