⁂ 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 ⁂

- (Y/n) POV -

- (Y/n) POV -

A large bag of coffee beans was placed beside you, and in front of you was an old hand-manual coffee grinder that Alastor owned. You could feel a sigh rip out your mouth of actually having to do the work instead of Alastor just being normal and owning an electric coffee grinder.

You pour the coffee beans into the grinder and carefully grind them just enough to make at least two cups. Once finished, you poured it through a coffee filter and ran hot water to finally get the finished product of hell's Envy's coffee.

A pleasant hum escaped your mouth, feeling satisfied with the finished product before a particular shadow crept up behind you and popped to your side, leaning over your shoulder to see what you had made.

"Oh, did you finally finish the coffee, dear?" Alastor said with a large grin, his hand suddenly holding a coffee mug with the words 'Oh deer' on it. You turned your head back to meet the gaze of the Radio demon before nodding.

"Yes, I wonder why you can't own a regular coffee grinder. It saves so much more time," You questioned while grabbing his mug and placing it along yours.

"That's the only right way to do it!" Alastor explains with a huff, watching you pour the steaming hot coffee into both of your mugs, the kettle now empty.

You hummed at his response, still thinking it was incredibly unnecessary. You grabbed your mug, letting Alastor grab his own as you made your way to the balcony of the hotel room, where a small table was and two chairs.

You sat on the left side of the chair, staring at the city of hell from the nice view the balcony gave. You hummed with a smile as Alastor plopped in the chair next to you with his mug sipping at and staring back at what you were looking at.

"It's a nice view, isn't it, dear?" Alastor hummed with a calming voice, his smile shorting as you lazily nodded to agree with the demon.

Before you could respond appropriately, an oddly familiar ship showed up at the hotel with a loud commotion. The ship unleashed a small laser and blasted a hole in the wall.

"Show yourself, Alastor!!!" A snake demon hissed loudly from the inside of his ship. You tilted your head and grinned at the amusing sight as he continued speaking. "Come and face me!-"

The snake man said before pausing when he made eye contact with Alastor, who paid no mind to him. You, on the other hand, gave the snake a taunting smile while waving your hand to him, causing him to shiver.

"Y-you!" The snake man shouted while pointing at Alastor, trying his best to avoid you, which earned him a glare. "Face my wrath!!" The man spat while Alastor snapped his head at him.