☦︎︎ 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬 ☦︎︎

- (Y/n) POV) -

- (Y/n) POV) -

You quietly leaned against the edge of the couch where the other resident named Angel Dust lay with a bored look plastered along his face. Your peaceful silence was then suddenly interrupted by the Radio Demon, who appeared behind you with his iconic wide grin.

His sudden appearance caused Angel Dust to flinch with a panicked look before realizing it was just Alastor. "Hey, what the hell!? You should try to be less spooky smiles!" Angel Dust complained loudly while the Radio Demon tilted his head to the side annoyedly.

"Well, I apologize, my feminine fellow! But I just had exciting news I couldn't resist to tell!" Alastor exclaimed, compelling you to face the red-haired demon with a soft smile.

"Oh, you have a surprise? What is it?" You asked sweetly, curious about what your dear friend had in store for the hotel he so dearly invested his time in.

Alastor looked at you with a broad smile, slowly walking away from you and towards the TV, pointing at it with his staff. "I have made us a commercial for the hotel," He announces proudly.

Your eyes gleamed, surprised that Alastor decided to participate in technology-based things to make a commercial for the hotel. The leash he has on must make him pretty desperate even to do that. You couldn't help but grin amuzemeningly at the thought.

Angel Dust cocked his head forward, looking a bit surprised but not all that impressed. "Oh wow, a commercial," he exclaimed sarcastically, causing a static radio sound out of Alastor, whose eyes twitched slightly from Angel's comment.

You chuckled light-heartedly while watching Angel's face twist into a frightened look when he realized he had irritated the Radio Demon.

After your short laugh, Your attention shifted to Alastor, and you smiled warmly at him. "How impressive, Alastor. I'm quite eager to see this commercial," you praised with your hands clasped together.

The Radio Demon's ego grows from your comment, no longer focusing on Angel dust but on you, looking at you with a pleasant smile.

"Well, thank you, my dear! I'm just waiting for Charlie and Vaggie to come along so I can show you my amazing performance!" Alastor exclaimed in an enthusiastic tone while you hummed and nodded your head.

In a short moment, Charlie ran down the hotel's stairs with a happy smile, with Vaggie looking amused as she followed closely behind her. Charlie squeaked happily as she hurriedly ran to the couch in front of the TV, sitting with a giddy expression.