・ | ✦ʚ 3 ɞ✦ |・

「 ✦ Notes ✦ 」

I recommend listening to some of these songs while you read, as I was writing everything while listening to them: Sometimes (Britney Spears), Aquí/So close (Encantada), So close (Jennette McCurdy), Just a cloud away (Pharrell Williams), There's nothing holdin' me back (Shawn Mendes), Suerte/Whenever, Wherever (Shakira), Hello Hello (Elton John), Don't go breaking my heart (Elton John), Your Song (Rita Ora), "You're the one that I want (Grease)." 

Choose any of them if you want, but I highly recommend Sometimes, So close (both songs), Your song, and You're the one that I want.

Enjoy the reading and blessings! ૮₍˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ₎ა

.
✧ [ - iThink I like you-] ✧
.

After that day, Freddie felt frustrated at not being able to engage in a conversation with Sam. It wasn't due to a lack of willingness on his part, but because something always seemed to get in his way. Whether at home, at school, at the studio, at the Groovy Smoothie, in any of those places, there was always someone interrupting them.

On one hand, this had its positive side, as Freddie had more time to reflect on the situation and his feelings for Sam. After pondering it over, he came to the conclusion that he didn't just want to be Sam's "friend", he wanted to date her. Sam was impressive in many aspects: she was strong, beautiful, funny, and, apparently, affectionate when it came to love. Although they hadn't formally broached the topic, when they were alone, she showed a less rough and more affectionate side towards him. Freddie longed to discover more of that soft side of her; he wanted to see her smile and enjoy their silly arguments, but just for fun and not out of "mutual hate."

However, Freddie was also aware that the arguments could negatively affect their relationship, especially because both tended to be very proud when it came to apologizing, often ending up relying on Carly to patch things up. Therefore, he knew that it was important to have an honest conversation with Sam and establish agreements so that both could have a healthy relationship. But of course, all of this was easier said than done, especially when they were constantly being interrupted.

Freddie sighed and set aside the homework he was supposed to be doing instead of thinking about Sam again. He looked at the Galaxy Wars DVDs wearily; maybe watching a movie or two of his favorite saga would help clear his mind and relax a bit.

✧[ - ♡ -]✧

The next morning, after diving into several movies all night and completing his homework more or less halfway, Freddie regretted his decision. Not because the movies had bored him after watching them again, but because he had ended up staying up all night and now felt as energetic as a sloth. The bell hadn't even rung for the first class, and he already felt like he was about to collapse from exhaustion.

After grabbing what he needed from his locker, Freddie headed towards where Carly was to greet her, more out of habit than genuine desire. He wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone (except Sam, maybe).

"Hey," he greeted dryly, leaning against the wall.

"Hey there, Freddie," Carly responded energetically as she searched for something in her locker. Once she had what she needed in her backpack, she observed how her friend seemed to be about to collapse from exhaustion against the wall. "Wow, you look very... lively right now."

"Haha. Very funny," Freddie complained, grimacing sarcastically.

"Relax. It was just a silly joke," she replied lightly. "But seriously, did something happen? Did you've trouble sleeping?"