Sneak Peak

"Talk"

'Thought'
_____________
"L-Loony!"

Inside some kind of ruined office room, a wounded Imp, who seems close to death, was pinned on the ground by a Hellhound with white, black, and grey fur that growled and showed its fangs.

"W-Why are you doing this?!"

Though as the Imp struggles to understand the motivation of the Hellhound and why she was doing this, a certain red-headed woman with red/yellow swirly eyes and a halo made from her own brains simply sat back and watched everything go down with an amused grin.

"Good dog..."

/Meanwhile: Hazbin Hotel\

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I proudly present our new cook of our Hotel!~"

A young-looking blonde woman, who seemed to be wearing clown makeup, stood before a group of misfit demons, as she expressed an excited and happy expression on her face.

"Miss Falling!~"

The clown woman stood aside and revealed a very unsettling figure, who had multiple arms, two of which were holding her own disembodied head, and seemed to be wearing a chef's outfit. The creepy woman simply bowed before everyone.

"A pleasure to serve you all."

/Meanwhile: Heaven\

"Hmmm, I wonder if I should take a walk on the clouds again, or maybe swim in the rainbow instead?"

A random angel could be walking around the world of Heaven, thinking deeply about what they should do or how to spend their day today. Unknown to them, a certain something in the shadows was moving and being watched by the angel.

"Huh?"

Which made the angel notice and look around, but he saw nothing, much to their confusion, but he simply shrugged it off, as the angel continued to walk on, unaware of its own shadow twitching and moving on its own

"What was I doing again?... Huh, I guess I forgot..."
___________________________
I sneak peak in what my idea is for this Chainsaw Man x Hazbin Hotel story, of course this preview might not 100% be kept the same when I actually write the story, but hopefully this shall help get a general idea in what I'm doing, ALSO, the main character is Makima.

(I do have some plans, but I'm open to suggestions or ideas, also I'm not a expert of Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss, I mean I see both fully, but if you have some info that might be helpful for me, please share them with me, twank u wuv u all~)