Traveling through the 70s: My Wife Owns a Department Store

穿越七零:我家媳妇有座百货楼

Category: Urban Romance

Status: serializedAuthor: Update: 2024-02-02 12:56:41

Link:

https://m.paozw.org/biquge/358937/

https://www.qimao.com/shuku/1668994/

com/shuku/1668994/

Introduction

(Era + Space + Time Travel + Doujie), she had a car accident in the 21st century, and accidentally traveled to the body of a short-lived ghost in the 1960s and early 1970s. Her mother was gone, her father ran away with her stepmother, and she was left alone. The brother and sister are not welcome in the countryside. The original owner blames all this on the younger brother, but the younger brother is also pitiful... The original owner looks forward to going to the city to live a good life all day long... What kind of mistress is this? set up? Someone looks up to the sky speechlessly! "Please take me back!" Maybe God also felt that it was a bit unethical for her to take on the role of the hostess, and it came with a golden finger. Okay...then...just accept it, at least you don't have to worry about starving to death. But this handsome guy, can you stop being such a coincidence? Why are you everywhere? Sister just wants to have a career! Although you are handsome, okay... I admit that I am a little moved... Let's see how the time-traveling girl lived a prosperous life in this era of lack of food and clothing, and by the way, she married a man who doted on her to the core...