ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 19

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀
CONTAINS: cursing, smoking😔
MENTIONS: abuse
PROODREAD
❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

HYUNJINS POV
I stepped back into the lobby and everyone just stared at me, "hyunjin! What were you think? You could've killed the officer!!! And you're lucky felix didn't see you hit him." Jisung yelled. "where is he." I felt scared, worried and paranoid.

"He's with seungmin, they went to go get ice cream. Let's go, it's right across the street." he said making his way outside and I nodded. Once I saw felix my heart jumped, "darling! Are you okay? Are you hurt?"  "so many questions hyung!! I'm okay." he giggled a bit and hugged me.

"...what did wooyoung say..?" he said taking his face out of my chest. "nothing, he wouldn't talk" biggest lie I've ever said. He nodded and ran towards seungmin to get his ice cream. My phone began to ring while I was staring at felix. ugh!! "I'll be back I'm gonna take this call!" i said.

"hyunjin ah."

"hello?? Who is this?"

"Kim Yin."

"... Felix's ex girlfriend.?"

"ding ding!"

"...."

"You know hwang, I'm gonna come back for felix. He's mine, forever mine, always mine. Got it?"

"yin. Leave him alone.."

"He has MY baby."

"You left her with him!? You told him he would take all the responsibility!"

"Tomorrow at 10 AM. I will be taking felix back."

"you will NOT."

"my daddy is letting me bring my guard! I will make him kill you."

"Go suck Kai's small dick."

I hung up. I was pissed so fucking PISSED! I took out a pack of cigarettes and held it with my middle and point fingers. I inhaled it and waited for the others to come out.

"sungie! That's not funny~ It was embarrassing!" felix said whining "it was hella funny!!" jisung giggles while seungmin was calling jeongin. "hyung! Tell jisung to stopp!!!" he yelled clinging onto me.

"Jisung, We need to talk." I said stomping on the cigarette, "yeah hit him hyung!!" felix laughed and jisung made a hitting movement so I pulled him next to a tree.

"yin is taking felix back." "WHAT THE FUCK." he screamed, loud enough for felix and seungmin to hear. Fuck as loud for everyone around us to hear!

"Does he know!?" I stared at him and shook my head "fuck.." he sighed and walked over towards felix "let's go home kitty." his mood changed and he was a bit colder now.

A/N: THE NEXT DAY ☺️

FELIXS POV
I woke up to my phone ringing. Strange?

"please open the door baby.."

"wha-"

"please~"

I quickly ran towards the door and peaked outside. Yin.. "what the hell.. what the fuck." I ran upstairs to find hyunjin an surprisingly he was feeding minji. A bottle in his right and minji in his left, "h..hyung" I was on the urge of tears. Yin is back and she might take minji from me..

"darling? What's wrong?" he jumped up and walked towards me, "y-yin is outside.." I hugged him tightly as protection. I knew yin was going to either hurt me or take me back, I just knew. But does hyunjin know.? I followed him downstairs and he backed me up from the door.

"kim yin." hyunjjn said opening the door. "hwang hyunjin. Let me in." she said "why should I?" "because felix is mine, I know about choi san, and because it's rude to leave a lady out alone!" she said, my heart stopped when

I heard san.. San. San.. "felix, come home with me. I miss you and your brownies.." she pouted "yah, get your pity out of here." I heard hyunjin yell.

"yin.. maybe if you didn't abuse me I would go back to you." I said on the urge of tears. "please felix! Let's go home together.." she begged "no.. I can't.." I replied. Then I heard a sigh.

"Lix, San never died.."

"wooyoung killed the wrong person."

"what.."

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺
A/N: dramaaa😱😱

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺A/N: dramaaa😱😱