💮 Chapter II 💮

Adrian POV...

I didn't realize that it was almost nighttime, I better get ready for dinner at Viscount Belfort's residence, I also heard that Sir Barton worked at Viscount Belfort's conservatory, so then I went to my bedroom to change my looks.

(This is what Adrian wore for tonight's dinner...🔽)

When I was done changing my clothes, I heard a knock on my bedroom door, "My master, your horse carriage is ready, and waiting for you

When I was done changing my clothes, I heard a knock on my bedroom door, "My master, your horse carriage is ready, and waiting for you." It was Ian, he will be my coachman for tonight, "I'll be there in a few minutes, wait for me by the door." I replied to him, "Very well then my master." Ian said back as I heard him walk away.

I finished with my new looks, and I went downstairs and saw all of them were waiting for me. I sigh and say, "What is all this for?" Then Arthur replied by saying "We just want to make sure that you'll be alright before leaving the mansion, my master." I rubbed my face in frustration, and I began to say "Is that even necessary? Never mind that, thank you and please don't do this again, not without my permission, I'll be back soon and Arthur and Aaron you both are in charge while I'm gone." They both bowed their heads to me.

Outside I saw Ian was already waiting for me by the carriage, just like I ordered him to. Ian opened the door for me, "My master." "Thank you, Ian." I get onto the carriage, "Remember, Arthur, and Aaron, you both are in charge and please keep the place clean and tidy. And no more dust even if it is just a little, do you understand?" "We understand master, and do not worry. We will keep your manor clean while you're gone." Says Aaron, and Arthur and all the others bowed their head in deep respect.

On the road, I didn't say a single word, I was just sitting inside the carriage, looking out the window, even Ian didn't say a word to me, because knows that I was a quiet person. I didn't blame him I blamed myself for what happened last time with my grandparents.

The carriage came to a stop, and I knew that we had reached Viscount Manor, Ian opened the carriage door, and I walked out from the carriage. I saw the Viscount was waiting for me, "Ah perfect timing Archduke Windsor, welcome to my residence it's an honor to finally meet you again, my dear friend." He said, with welcome arms, and then I saw another carriage come. *That must be his other guests* I thought.

I gave Ian a nod, and he nodded back and said "My master, I will come back in 2 hours to come and pick you up." I thank Ian for his response. As I watch him leave the manor, "Good evening discount Brighton, the honor is mine as well. Ah that must be your other guests is that correct?" Viscount Brighton nodded and said, "That is correct Archduke Windsor, I would like you all to welcome to my manor, and let us come inside."

We all went inside the dining room, I sat next to a man with scarlet-colored eyes, and I could hear the other man who sat next to brown-haired twin brothers. Then the maids came with the dinners, while the butlers came with the drinks.

"Well, I must say, Lord Moriarty, I am delighted to have you and your whole family around my dinner table, and you as well Archduke Windsor. I hope that we, as fellow noblemen can enjoy each other's company for many years to come, as well." The Viscount happily faces each of us while holding a glass of wine in his right hand as we all also have the same kind of drink placed on the table in front of us.