chapter : 05

𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓫𝓲𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓹𝓸𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝓮. 𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓽𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓷 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓱.

 𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓽𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓷 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓱

.

taehyung looked at the clock, getting annoyed by every passing second.

it's sunday, and he's so bored.

he doesn't go to his office on sundays, but will always have better, and fun plans.

but today everything's so dry. he can't find anyone to quench his blood thirst. he wants to see red.

"lick some jam." his hyung said. he was restricted to go out and create another massacre.

"i'm too busy these days, taehyung ah. don't be creating troubles and distract me. this shoot is important for me."

taehyung could only roll his eyes remembering his hyung lecturing him. so annoying.

but he didn't say he couldn't do some fun stuff at home, yeah? but where will he go find his victim?

he's so bored of all the rats down in the basement. same faces, same cries, same screams. he wants something more.

to go out and hear new screams.

his hyung suggested to go out on dates, instead. he could only snicker. he knew taehyung hates that.

he's a man who never gets seduced by the feelings of stupidity called love, or lust. he sees them as mere distractions.

his dog, yeontan, came climbing on top of his lap.

he finds this adoration growing inside of him for animals. he has never been good with humans, but quite the opposite to animals.

"aw tannie, you're bored too, yeah? too bad jin hyung is being a bitch." he gave soft rubs to his fluffy pet with his long fingers.

"please let me in. I just wanna talk."

"no, sir. we can't let you in just like that. our boss should permit you, first."

jungkook sighed in frustration. how come he never thought about this?

the guards outside the mansion were so intimidating. they were all well built and muscular.

but that won't stop the younger from meeting any one of the brothers. who do they think they are, huh?

they're also humans, and this is why jungkook hated rich people.