chapter : 01

"that's a lot of blood."

"we need more, sir."

"more?" the tall guy said, emitting a deep laughter. "you're gonna ruin my handsome face." he obliged nonetheless.

he stood up after his job was done, walking through through the marble tiles, with his blood stained face.

few drops of blood dripped down the corner of his lips, making him look like a psychopathic freak with that smirk on his face— which he is.

his tall figure made an arrogant stomp with the heeled shoes he's wearing, as he made his way towards the spotlight.

he looked right at the camera, his soft features turning sharp and hard as he posed infront of it like a professional.

he heard claps of appreciation and he could only put a fake smile to them.

it's his job afterall. he's a model, and he has to endure all this shit.

"mr. seok jin, we're done for today. it was a wonderful shoot!" the director said pushing his hands towards him.

jin nodded with a pretty smile. "sure. vampire shots are pretty tiring, but i admit, it was fun."

he smiled and gave his way to walk out.

he got changed and went to his car, and sat at the back with a sigh.

he is a thirty year old model, who is also involved in a mafia gang. though he doesn't spend so much time in that, he's definitely it in.

"start the car." he said with his usual cold tone to his personal driver.

"yes sir. and, mr. kim wanted you to meet him after the shoot, sir."

he scoffed, "what does he want? i told him not to involve me in this mafia shit until my shoot ends." he groaned and asked the driver to take him to his father.

.

.

"son, how are you?"

"the only reason you'll ever want to meet me is for the organisation. so cut the crap and tell me what do you want."

his father laughed and spoke, "you might be right, but this time it's not for our organisation. it's about a girl."

"what girl?"

"i want you to marry, son."

"the girl's father?" kim daehyeon laughed, throwing his head back. his son is clever.

"beom seok. now now! before you say anything, not only will we be profited with our gang, but the girl really likes you. so i'm not being selfish here."

"you are selfish. you've always been."

"just do this one for me seokjin. how long will you stay single? no one will marry you if you continue to be this arrogant. your past relationships—"

"it's not like anyone would've married you except mom. you both are the same. selfish." he said with pure disgust and venom laced in his voice.

he once used to date, but all his relationships failed once they acknowledged his character. he's very dominant and arrogant. no one could withstand him. he doesn't value feelings.

that's when he decided love is just not for him. he continued with his solitude since then.

"I don't have time for your bullshit. I have a job to take care. and i don't care about the profit if I marry a silly girl, all I care about is my modelling. it's my priority."