chapter : 06

𝓲 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓫𝓸𝓭𝔂'𝓼 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓮.

.

jungkook was standing infront of the kim mansion, fidgeting his dainty fingers.

the guards outside gave him space to go in. jungkook gulped and marched inside the huge mansion, by a maid leading him.

"young master is expecting you upstairs, sir." jungkook just nodded, gulping.

he followed the woman in her forties, the fading sound of the music gradually increased. as he climbed up, he was met with the gym area. it was pretty big and looked impressive.

a shirtless taehyung was doing push ups showing his sweaty back. the maid and kook were prevented from going inside by a big glass door. the whole entrance is covered by glass, showing what's happening in there clearly.

"please," the maid beckoned him to go in. jungkook's doe eyes only increased in size.

"no, uh- i'll wait here. let him finish up." he said so because he's like, so gay and didn't find it so enchanting to go inside to meet a shirtless man.

"sir wanted you to come in."

"oh... okay, i guess..." the atmosphere of the gym is very welcoming, and jungkook felt like sleeping there- definitely not working out.

he chewed the bottom of his lips as a sweaty taehyung turned around, putting down the dumbbells with his left hand. he noticed the latter's facial expression keenly, taehyung slightly raised both of his eyebrows in a quick movement, acknowledging jungkook's presence.

"morning, jungkook."

"m-morning mr. kim." he felt a weird feeling inside, listening to his own name being called by him.

it feels like he's being reminded of his own name. the way he pronounced it, made every syllable sound somewhat unfamiliar yet familiar to him.

"i noticed something strange-" taehyung started, coming closer. he gave a look to the maid, and she immediately rushed out. the look was somewhat mean.

jungkook gulped for two things. at the statement said by the elder, and coming to a conscience that he is now alone with this intimidating- and not to forget, a shirtless man.

"w-what's wrong mr. kim?"

"you stutter a lot." wow, he can't be more uncomfortable now, "but that's not it. i found it strange that you never asked about the salary yesterday."