2

" shit ! Shit ! Shit I am late " I shout , looking at the watch , which was showing 7:00 am.

" I need to be at the office in half an hour anyhow or boss is going to kill me " I panicked and took my clothes from the cupboard and run towards bathroom.

After getting ready I walked downstairs where my brother have prepared breakfast for us.

" Brother !" I call out.

" Yuna, came have your breakfast " Yebin my brother said.

" No I am late brother I don't have time for Breakfast" I tells and rushed towards entrance.

" Wait I will drop you " he said.

" Sure " I smiled.

He took his car keys and dropped me at my office.

" Bye " I waved getting off the car and without waiting for his reply I rushed towards entrance of the building of park enterprises , one of the most prestigious company of Korea, it have it's branches settled all over the world successfully.

" Good morning !" I greet the employees at the way and get inside the Elevator. It's opened and I run towards the the biggest office room of the building which was of non other than my boss park sunghoon , CEO of park enterprises.

I knocked on the door gulping, hearing a cold ' come in ' I get inside.

" Good morning Mr park", I smile like I have done nothing wrong.

" You are late" he scowled looking at me with icy eyes.

" I know " I mumbled to myself than smiled as much as I can " sir I actually got up late as you know we get home home late yesterday "

" I also got home late still I am at my office at time " he scowled.

" Cause you a time freek and a stone  " I mumbled to myself.

" Did you say something Ms. Shin " he narrowed his eyes.

" NO! NADA !" I smiled awkwardly , trying to hide my red cheeks.

He look at me with weird eyes for last time then said "  now get back to your work"

" Yes , yes" I took the tab out from the bag and started telling him his schedule , well yeah my work starts from telling him his schedule as I am his one and only secretary.

" These are the files you need to check " he said signing towards the bunch of files on the table.

My eyes got widen " sir aren't these too much "

" It's your punishment for getting late and get it done before 5" he tells.

I curses inside than took the files and was about to leave but stopped.

" Sir , why do cow wear bells " I asked.

He frowned and said " so they don't get lost "

" Nope ! Their horn didn't work, that's why " I said and giggles.

Mr park only rolled his eyes and grumbled " get back to your work Ms shin" than continue to look at his huge computer screen.

" Umm sir, Why was the broom late for work? " I asked ignoring his request.

He raised his brow " why?"

"It over-swept." I laughed hard but he didn't even look towards me and continue to do his work. Well he is a rock, not new.

I was about to leave defeated  but stopped and turned " Mr park!"

" Now what " he scowled.

" Thanks for yesterday " than I run
outside.

.....................,..................................................