15

Sunghoon took me too the dinning table and I gasp, there are minimum 11 people present in the room.

" Omo who is there " a old woman says taking everyone attention, she must be sunghoon grandmother.

My hold tighten on Sunghoon hand from nervousness, everyone was looking at me and I want to hide behind a piller.

Sensing my terror, sunghoon stood before me, hiding me behind himself.

" Is she your girlfriend hoon ?" I heard a manly voice, Sunghoon nod.

" See I told you guys that sunghoon got a tomoto girlfriend" is that ghost , I want to glare at him but right now is not the situation.

" I can't believe it " I heard other saying in disbelief.

"Fuck is that true" other man says.

"I thought he will be single his whole life" a girl states.

Sunghoon drag me towards the dining table from his hold in my hand and I am displayed in front of everyone.

" And what so unbelievable about it " sunghoon frowned.

I bowed " it's nice too meet you all, I am shin Yuna " I rumbled out in nervousness.

I looked around , grandma and grandpa were smiling with excited glint in there eyes,  , some boys were amazed , some were smirking teasingly and some I mean that ghost was glaring , whatever ,the beautiful ladies were smiling at me wellcomely.
A smile itself form on my face.

" Sweety you are so pretty and I am grandma of your boyfriend and these kids " grandma tells.

I shyly smiled " thankyou "

Grandpa besides her nod at me sternly " nice too meet you daughter "

I bowed " it's same way around grandpa"

" Aww she is so beautiful " one of the girl  says making me blush.

Boys were looking at me curiously and with calculative stare making me nervous , I give a stretched smile and wave my hand " hi " , I thought if I will say something than they will stop staring .

" Stop looking at my girlfriend. You are freaking her out " Sunghoon scowls at all of them.

" We are not " one of them with blonde hair says.

" Yes you all are " he argued glaring at them.

" We are just curious ,how came a beautiful lady settled with a frozen cousin of ours " the other boy shrugged.

Sunghoon mom and dad cames inside from the kitchen with some food in there hands.

" Oh Yuna darling why are you standing take a seat. You must be hungry I will sereve you the food." Aunt says making me smile as sunghoon pulled a chair for me like gentleman which I started to believe is a side he hides.

" Am I seeing right did the cold mighty sunghoon just act like a gentleman" a man says dramatically.

I laughed ,thats relatable but anyways , I am his girlfriend right now and I need to act like it.

" JUNGWON!!!" Sunghoon growled glaring at the man.

" What ? " Jungwon boy says without daring to look at Sunghoon.

Aunt serve food to us as she also take the seat, the dinner goes peacefully with lot of talking and I get to know that sunghoon older brother is Heesueng who looked like a mature guy and calm the bickering and most importantly his bride who is beautiful lady Karina, they look so cute together,  than sunghoon cousins who were Jungwon, Jake who cames with his girlfriend Seeun, Jay, Sullyoon, Bae and lastly the youngest Niki who is the cutest. Everyone keep on bickering and teasing me and Sunghoon, making the dinner entertaing. I laughed so much and get comfortable with them.

" Are you sure of your decision , you can still decide" Jay again teased making me chuckle.

" Yes Yuna we can runn away from here " Bae says, they are talking about me running away from Sunghoon.

" how do you handle him "Jungwon asked than continue " when I tried making a good talk with him he just shut me up "

Ohh that relatable I want to say I am in the same situation but I to need to act right now not getting emotional.

" Haha he is just reserved" I shrugged.

" We know right , now let's think about your  escape" Jay says and I laugh,they all are so funny.

"I am right here if you all don't know" Sunghoon barked.

" Get away from her you shits and Try to manipulate my girl again " he snarls glaring at them , taking my hand and pulling me behind him. I feel my heartbeat doing an flip , did he just call me his girl. I blush hard.

" Wow our boy is so in love " Jungwon says getting a glare in return.

" See he even make her blush hard " Jake teases.

" You all stop teasing Sunghoon and Yuna I apologise because of my spoiled cousins behaviour " Heesueng says apologizing.

I smiled " you don't have to apologise. They all are really funny "

" I loved her already " Jake states making me chuckled.

" Me too me too " Niki jumps.

" I agreed " Jungwon says follows by others except that Sunoo guy.

" Oh Yuna I have to tell you something " the bride Karina says.

I nod " yes what is it "

" Actually tonight we are having bachelor party , girls on the club while boys will have there at home "

" I am still angry about it " Sunoo scowl.

" Shut up Sunoo " Sullyoon says.

Than Karina continues " I would love if you will wear something black as the theme is black "

I nod and smiled " yeah sure "

" I am taking her. You all have already wasted her time " sunghoon says interwining our hand.

" Oh just say you are jealous of us " Heesueng smirked.

" brother I don't expect that from you " sunghoon frowned.

" What? Truth is truth " Heesueng shrugged and other laughs.

"Heeseung " Karina laughed pulling him ,to stop teasing Sunghoon.

Sunghoon glared at them than took me away from them.

" You were having so much fun weren't you "

" They are nice " I smiled.

" They are. Just little dramatic when it cames to me " he sigh.

I smiled " because they loves you "

"Whatever " he shrugged and take me to our room oh sorry his room. I am getting too much into the situation.

 I am getting too much into the situation