4

Next day!!!

how I wish to have a glass wall from where I can see whole world in my office, like sir have , and that lamp , is it of gold, how much does boss earn in a month , must be millions.

" And that's how the project will work " I heard Mr park voice making me finch and came out from my dilution.

He looked at me with narrowed eyes
" Were you even listening what I was saying  "

I cough and shuttered " y-yes, yes sir"

"  what I was talking about?" He asked folding his arms.

I give an nervous smile " it must be about meeting with Choi industries right , sir"

" I guess you don't care about losing your job ,do you Ms shin" he glared at me.

" Haha sir ! What are you talking about " I faked laughed.

" Leave it, Have you prepared the document for the meeting" boss asked in his cold voice.

" Yes sir !" I said.

" Get copies of it " he tells

" Already done sir " I said smirking , proud of myself.

He raised an eyebrow and nod " you can go now "

I nod and left from their.

"WHAT THE HELL !! Why are sitting on my chair " I yelled looking at Mia who was swinging on my chair.

" Practicing for my future postion " she states, I rolled my eyes,Mia and her obsession with being the secretary of Mr park.

" On your dreams " I said and walked near to her.

"Now get up from it"

"Nopee " she said and started swirling around harshly.

"YAHHH you are going break it " I yelled , that chair is my favourite thing from my office because it is comfortable as hell and I can whirl around easily.

Ignoring me she continued the assault on my chair.

" Stop now!! Mia , what are are you even doing, you are going to break it" I keep on grumbling, trying to stop her.

Suddenly both Mia and My chair is in ground.

" My chair!!" I cried out and run towards it.

My eyes got widen as the backrest part and base part of chair were laying away from eachother.

" omo my chair! You broke it ! My chair" I sobed trying to fix it.

"Argh my back " Mia rumbled trying to stand up.
"Hey you should help me" she said looking at me as she wasn't able to stand up.

I glared at her with teary eyes " give me my chair back "

She gulped looking at me " hey Yuna why are you crying "

" You broke my chair, fix it " I sobbed.

" You aren't a kid ok , it was just a normal chair"

My eyes got widen, the audocity  " you bitch , than why were you swinging on it like gorilla I warns you so many times now that you have broken it you are calling me kid "

" What is happening here " hearing the cold voice we both turned and saw Mr park standing at entrance.

" Sir , she was yelling at me without any reason " Mia faked her voice, going near Mr park.

My eyes got widen , as I sobbed" you think I am wasting my energy without any reason "

" No she is lying a-

" Ms shin are you crying" Mr park cut her off caming towards my direction.

" She broke my chair " I whimpers.

Mr park eyes got fierce as he without taking his eyes off from me , growled
" Ms oh at my office right now !"

" But sir-

" Right now " he growled again making both Mia and me flinch.

" Y-yes sir " she said walked away from their leaving us both alone.

I looked down " please don't fire me "

I can hear him sighing " I am not "

I looked upward " you are not "

He nod  " but you need to come to my office too "

I nod " yes sir"

_____________________________________