CHAPTER I

Dear coco,

It's been so long since I haven't updated my life to you. Well, for the starters I got into medical college. Dreams do come true you see. It's been 2 months; I am here, and life already sucks. I am not complaining or maybe I am? You know when I got admitted here, I was so happy but as the days passed, I was so done with all this shit. It's college for God's sake, not some bloody school. Why do I have to wake up so early? Why! When I already know that the teachers will just read the slides rather than explain anything.

You know what? Life here in medical college is not what I thought. My life has turned so monotonous. Waking up early, attending lectures, badmouthing about the college, chitchatting with friends, and then sleeping like a log at home. Sometimes, I wonder why my life can't be some TV soap opera, at least it would be fun.

Anyway, I have to go, or I will be late.

Take care coco,

I love you.

Anvesha closed the dairy. A slight smile formed on her lips. She caressed it.

She got up from her chair. She took steps towards her bed. She picked up the pillow and then carefully placed the diary under it.

"Anveshaaaaaa" A yell reached her ears. She paused in her place. "Have you seen the time!"

She could hear the footsteps approaching her. She gulped. "I am gone today," She thought. "Coming, Mumma." She spoke. She gave a last glance at her pillow before she left the room in a hurry.

***

"Marry me, Avyansh," Tina screamed. Avyansh ignored her voice which was laced with desperation. He didn't care to look up. He savored his coffee while effortlessly browsing his phone.

"He is mine," said Malini coming in front of Tina. Tina was met with a fierce and intense glare from her. Tina narrowed her eyes. "Try me," Malini scoffed.

Tina was on the verge of confronting Malini when they were interrupted by another voice. "Listen, girls, he is my boyfriend," Hema said coming towards them. She stood in front of Avyansh, blocking him. With her arms crossed firmly over her chest, she shot them a stern look.

Malini's intense glare bore down on Hema. "What?" Hema inquired with the same level of intensity.

"Who the hell are you!" Tina asked.

"His girlfriend," Hema confidently asserted her ownership of Avyansh. "Now could you please maintain some distance from my Avyansh." She said stressing the word 'My Avyansh.'

Avyansh remained indifferent to the chaos unfolding before him. He took another sip of his coffee.

"Don't mind them, baby," Hema gazed at him with a cheesy smile as she spoke. "They just need some fucking attention." She added, glaring at them.

Avyansh finished his coffee and placed the cup on the table. He callously ignored her, not even bothering to meet her gaze.

"Avyansh baby let's go." She said in a seductive voice and placed her hand on his shoulder. Her hand started to roam from his shoulder to his arm.

Avyansh's jaw clenched. His eyes transformed into a deep, pitch-black color. He placed his phone aside. He shot her a look.

Hema shuddered as the temperature dropped, feeling the chill of two icy glares boring into her.

"Back the hell off me," Avyansh's voice thundered in the cafeteria taking everyone's attention.

A chill ran down her spine and she took a step back. She gulped the lump formed in her throat. She could hear whisperings around. She glanced around and observed numerous individuals casting curious glances in her direction. Some with pity. Some with a mocking smile. Her face flushed. She bravely composed herself and managed to muster a smile despite the humiliation.