Part Seven

There was no awkward conversation, no uneasiness between you and Danny the next morning, like you thought there may have been. There really hadn't been time for conversation. Danny kept true to his promise of keeping up, small periods of rest, slight dozing before another round. You were sure you couldn't continue on, yet the next morning, you were pressed back against the shower tiles as Danny's long fingers pumped in and out of you, moaning prayers in the shape of his name into his mouth.

Your hair products and the steam from the hot water filled the bathroom with a lavender haze, one you simply refused to try and fight. Your fingers gripped into his slick skin trying to keep yourself upright as your knees buckled beneath you. Feeling his back muscles flex under your grip, you whined as his thumb pressed against your clit, rubbing small circles around it.

"You make the sweetest sounds, honey." Danny mumbled into your mouth as you gasped when he curled his fingers inside, hitting that sweet spot that made your toes curl.

"God, Danny," your panting was becoming more rapid, and you tore your mouth away from his to rest your forehead on his shoulder, concentrating on the feeling building in your sore muscles. Shivers ran down your body, and you weren't entirely sure if it was from the cool tiles or the beginning ripples of your orgasm shooting through your body. Your answer came as Danny pressed down with his thumb, directly on your clit, letting the friction of his thrusting hand rub it and send you into oblivion. "God, fuck!" you lifted your head only enough to bite down on Danny's shoulder as your walls clenched around his fingers. Your legs felt like jelly, and Danny's arm slid between you and shower tiles, holding you upright as he let you ride it out.

"I've got you, I've got you honey," he whispered softly, pressing small, chaste kisses above your ear, inhaling your lavender scent. Releasing his shoulder from your mouth, you tucked your head into his chest as the warm water sprayed down around you, trying to catch your breath. You barely registered him sliding his fingers that were inside of you into his mouth, cleaning them off before wrapping around your waist and holding you up more firmly.

As you stood in the shower, you could feel his hard length pressing against your abdomen, twitching between you as one of his hands slid down your back and began gently kneading one of your cheeks. Raising your head, you looked up at him with tired eyes that betrayed everything you were about to say.

"I could go again," your voice was meek, yet laced with desire, and Danny smirked down at you.

"We don't have to, baby," he brushed water off your face. You could already feel the ache of want starting up. His fingers, you had learned, were incredibly talented, but they were no match for the real thing.

"I want it, Danny," you lifted your chin the best you could and puckered your lips, meeting him in a kiss before trailing your lips down the curve of his jaw. "I need to feel you one more time," Danny's eyes flickered darkly before he kissed you roughly, cupping your face in his hands. When he pulled away, he turned you and pressed you back against the tiles, colder now to your skin since you'd been fully in the hot water. He tugged your hips back, using his own knee to spread your legs a bit further apart before running the head of his cock up and down your slit, gathering your wetness.

You tried to hide the quiet, sharp hiss as he pressed into you, your muscles sore and beginning to ache. Danny froze, one of his hands leaving your hips and pulling your damp hair across your back and leaning forward, pressing a kiss to your shoulder blade.

"Honey, I mean it, I don't want to hurt you," Danny murmured to you. A small whine left your throat as you wiggled your hips.

"You won't," you sighed as he stilled your hips. "Please," Danny continued peppering kisses down your shoulder before leaning into your ear.