I love you ~ Lando Norris

You and Lando are walking at the beach fooling around like two teenagers in love. He is chasing you and you run away from him. After a few meters you are out of breath and stop. He comes from behind and lifts you up. You two laugh and he puts you down. Your two foreheads are touching. For a few seconds you don't say anything just enjoy the moment.

„I love you!" Lando says all of the sudden.

You brake apart and gain some distance. No words are coming out of your mouth. You just look at him.

„What?" You laugh not believing him. He says the words again and you just stand there.

„Stop Lando! You don't mean it." You feel overwhelmed and brake the eye contact.

„Why? You think the last few days were a joke?" Lando sounds frustrated because of you reaction.

„No but you can't love someone like me Lando." You look at him again.

„What do you mean y/n? Why can't I love you?"

„I am not a brazil model or something. I am not the thinnest girl and my hair is not super styled every day so you ..." you try to explain to him but he cuts you off.

„Stop with that bullshit. You are so beautiful and caring and it makes me sick hearing how you talk to yourself" you eyes start watering „ When I am with you I can be myself and enjoy everything. It's stupid not to love you! I don't care if you're skinny or have the perfect hair." Lando steps closer to you.

„Lando I..." You can't end the sentence. You are speechless. Never ever you heard such beautiful words coming from a man.

„I love you y/n! No matter what everyone thinks or says. But if you don't love me ...."

„I love you too" you stop him. His smile makes you smile as well. You hug him and he squeezes you tight against him.

„Promise me you will never talk about yourself like this. You are so much more." He whispers in your ear and you nod while your head is on his chest.