Champange rain ~ Carlos Sainz

Working as one of Carlos PR manager is the best thing in the world. I was always close with him and we build a good friendship but tbh I always had a crush on him ( Who wouldn't). As I heard that he need surgery I was a bit scared but seeing him winning the Australian GP a week later was insane.

After the podium he was walking to the Scuderia Ferrari Paddock and smiled with his trophy in his hand. We all cheered for him and everyone hugs and congratulated him. It was my turn to congratulate him and as I was going to hug him everyone screamed and was running away. Someone of the team sprayed a whole bottle of Champagne towards Carlos. I couldn't run away because around me were people so I try to hide in front of Carlos. I could feel his strong arms around me. He turned me around so that all the champagne rain landed on him. His grip has gotten harder and I was pressed against his chest.

„Don't worry I got you darling" he whispered in one of my ears and my stomach twisted. I could feel all the butterflies. My hands were laying on his body with my eyes closed. It felt like a dream. All of the sudden I felt that his grip has gotten loser.

„I think the champagne rain is over." He said and I opened my eyes. My hand were still on him but he also had his arms around me. I looked up into his eyes and he just smiled. I let go and take a step back.

„Thanks for the protection" My cheeks were red.

„I will always protect you darling." Carlos winks and was taking away from Fred for a photo.

I couldn't believe what just happened. Was it just me or did I felt a big spark between us?