four

At the end of the week I think everyone had noticed the change of atmosphere in the classroom

At first it was just subtle, I started messing around less. And paying attention more. People asked me what had happened to me, I told them I didn't know either, even though I did, I really did.

Benji and Rachel had tried to talk some sense back into me, well mostly Rachel. Who was still going on and on about the fact that I slept with a teacher while I was underage and bla bla bla.

"Ugh, Rachel. We know I could get her in trouble for this jesus. So please, just stop talking about it." I groaned. "No, Alex. You don't understand. I am trying to protect you, I'm your friend. That's what friends do."

"I know you are, but can you please stop. All your lecturing is hurting my head." I replied. "I'm sorry. I just care about you." Rachel said and I put my arm around her. "I know, and you're a good friend."

"So, birthday. Just so you know, I will not be getting you Miss Jensen." She joked. "Not funny." I tried to supress a laugh. "And still, you're the one laughing."

"We are going all out tonight!" Benji excitedly clapped and then threw his hands in the air as we walked out of school. "No way partyboy, I'm not. I'll drink sure but no way I want a repeat of last time."

"Not gonna lie Al, dragging you out of a ditch was kinda funny." Rachel laughed. "No it was not." Benji replied. "My parents got so fucking mad when I showed up at soaked in disgusting river water at 3 am in the morning."

"So, Benji will watch you tonight," Rachel started. "What?" Benji said, and we both scoffed. "No fucking way!"

"You're the one complaining about Alex ending up in a ditch, so you'll make sure it doesn't happen again." Rachel said. "I am not a child, Rachel. I can take care of myself." I defended myself.

"Oh we know." Rachel replied sarcastically. "Like that one time you—." I quickly cut her off by putting my hand over her mouth. "Don't you fucking dare."

"Okay assholes, I am going home, I'll see you guys at eleven at Alex's house."

"Okay bye." I took Rachel's arm and we walked to my car, while Benji went the other way, where he had his parents's car parked. "You still haven't told me how exactly you pulled a twenty something old woman Al, what's your secret strategy to pulling older women." Rachel joked.

"To be completely honest I don't even know, it just happened."

"Come on, there's gotta be more to it than that." Rachel said disappointed. "What did you think happened? She saw a very attractive woman sitting alone in a club and just pulled me into a bathroom stall and—."