• your daughter has her period and you're not home •

( you're daughter's name in this story is Sabrina. if you don't like it then replace it with something else pic is Sabrina"

Sabrina's P.O.V.

I woke up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. I threw the covers off of me and walked to my bathroom. I felt something rush out of me. I raised an eyebrow and pulled my pajama shorts down and looked at something that looked like blood in my panties. "DADDDDDDDDDD" I screamed. Momma was working in a different state for a few days and it was only me and Dad here. I saw the door opening a little and see dad's head pop in. "what happened?" he asked. "I'm bleeding!!! I don't know what to do!" He nodded. "Be right back" he said. He closed the door and came back with a box of momma's sticker things and a pair of one of my panties. he handed one of the sticker things to me and my underwear . "put the pad in the fresh pair of underwear and put it on. and put your stained underwear in cold water in the washer by itself." dad said. I wonder how he knew all about this. I nodded as he closed the door and I started doing what he said.

Your P.O.V

I was fixing my hair as I heard the phone ring. "Babe" showed up on the screen with a green bar. I slid the bar and answered it. "Hello?" I said into the phone. "Sabrina had her first period. I told her everything you told me to say" Justin said into the phone. I smiled wide. "awe she did!? our baby is growing up. well make sure you check and see if she is okay. I'll be home in a few days." I said. "okay baby love you" Justin said "Love you too and tell Sabrina I love her" "will do" he said before I hung up.

sorry it's short and it sucks. I'm not that much of a good writer anymore😔😔😔 but I'll try to make the next one longer. leave a comment to give me ideas of what to write next.bye guys! love you! 😘😘😍

-Liyah 🍇💕💘💁✌️