he's abusive and you stand up for yourself.

I hated writing this. but enjoy _________________________
you and Justin have been married for 2 years. the first few months were the best, he was so sweet to you, he always smiled, he rarely got mad at you, you guys always went on dates. He was the best guy you could ever ask for. until these past few weeks:

I was laying in our shared bed, reading the book paper towns, it was my absolute favorite book. I was half way through the book and it only took me a few good hours.
I then heard a door slam, I jumped and looked down, it was Justin. He soon busted into our room, I flinched and continued to read my book, acting like he wasn't there. Which was a huge mistake. He then ripped the book out of my hands, making me lose my spot. "why are you reading this crap? you think you're smart huh?"
I hung my head low, tearing up a bit. Where was the guy that I married? The guy that I fell in love with? I don't know what happened to him. He was gone.
He then slapped me across the face, dragging me out the bed, I gasped and whimpered.
I didn't have any idea what so ever why he was so upset with me, so upset that he had to treat me like this..
When he was finally done beating me, I curled up in a ball and cried. I cried for a good 5 minutes until I suddenly stopped. "What's wrong with you y/n!?" I heard a voice appear in my head. I looked around. "stop acting like a lil bitch" I sighed and got up and brushed myself off.
Whoever was in my head was right, I didn't deserve this.
______________________________________________________

sorry I haven't updated in awhile guys! I've been really busy. and I had writers block. so I'm very sorry if this sucked. part 2??
-liyahh 🤑✌🏾️