he hits you

you and Justin have became so distant lately. He always comes home late and even if he comes home early y'all barely speak. it became annoying so you decided to ask him what's up with him.

"Justin, baby?" you asked walking up the stairs.

"what?"

you made it into your shared room and closed the door behind you. "what's been up with you lately?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"you know..you always come home late and we never talk and stuff. I'm just worried that's all" I shuffled my feet and looked down, playing with my fingers.

"it's none of your business okay!? why are you always trying to get in my business? you think you know me more than I know myself and it's annoying asf!!"

I then felt myself heating up and I looked him dead in the eye.

"who the fuck you think you're talking to!? not Y/N you're not!! it's not my business to see if my boyfriend of 3 fucking years is okay!? huh? that's the most dumbest thing I eva heard yo bitch ass say you-" I then felt a stinging pain in my cheek. "shut the fuck up" he said.

I looked up at him and his eyes were black. did this nigga really just hit me??? I punched him square in the jaw. "how dare you fucking hit me!? you're not my motherfuckin mama!" I screamed. he looked at me and his face was full of sorrow and regret. I scoffed.

"y/n? are you okay? im so sorry"  his voice cracked. and a tear ran down his cheek. I put my hand up.

"save it, I'm leaving. I'm not finna be in no abusive ass relationship" I said calmly. I then walked to our closet and grabbed two suitcases and the biggest duffle bags I can find.

he tried grabbing my arm but I moved away from him. "don't touch me" I gritted through my teeth and packed my clothes and shoes in the suitcases and got up, walking towards the bathroom with the duffel bags.

"Y/N please we can talk about this..I'm sorry babygirl. I promise I won't ever ever do it again. I put that on everything I love I won't EVER lay a hand on you, my princess again. I was just upset and I lost control baby. please don't leave me..I love you so so fucking much."

I sighed and put the duffel bags down and turned around to look at him. I crossed my arms.

"you pinky swear?"

"pinky swear babygirl"

I sighed and smiled a bit walking over to him and pecking his lips. we then did our little secret handshake that we had. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he held my waist pulling me closer. "I love you Justin. I really do and I'm really sorry that I made you soo upset" I said.

"that wasn't sarcastic right?" he looked me in the eye.

"the 'soo upset' part was but the apology wasn't." I giggled.

"you're such an ass" he rolled his eyes as he kissed me sweetly.
___________________________
that was pretty sweet right? idk I tried. but I'm so so sorry guys I haven't been updating. I've been busy with a lot of shit and I kinda forgot..? oops? I'm really sorry and I mean it!! any suggestions for the next imagine? If so, comment down beloww!!! I'll either update later on tonight or tomorrow but anyways I love you guys and have a great day or night! and don't forget to comment and vote!!

~Liyah 🙃💕