• you get into a fight with his ex •

"Babe? are you ready yet?" Justin asks me as I finish doing my hair. "yeah. hold up" I say as i put on my lip stick and put it in my make up bag and walk out the bathroom.
"how do I look??" I ask him. He looks me up and down. basically checking me out. "you look beautiful. like always" he says as he holds my hand and walks me to the car. We walk out the front door together and he locks the door behind us.
•••
"Hey Demi!" I say as I see Demi sitting at the bar. She turns to look at me. "Oh hey Y/N! how are you?" she hugs me tight. "I'm doing fine what about you?" I say as I sit next to her.
We sat and talked to each other and had a few drinks. "Oh shit.." she said after a whole 10 minutes of talking. "what?" I said turning to see what she was looking at.
Then I saw that bitch Selena. Justin's Ex walking over to us. "oh hey Demi!" she says walking inbetween us. "what are you doing talking to this slave?" she said. Oh hell naw. this bitch got me all the way fucked up. I stood up. "who the fuck do you think you're calling a slave??" I asked her. she twirled around. "who do you think? The only burnt bacon ass bitch I see in here is you" she says with her stupid bitchy voice.
" well the only idiot I see is you and I'm highly educated and I don't have the time to be talking to fools like you" I started to walk away. "niggers aren't supposed to be educated" she mumbled.
That's when I had enough. I turned around and punched the shit out of her. she started to hit me but I grabbed her hair and threw her to the floor. extensions came out. damn I didn't know that bitch had a weave.
I punched her in the face multiple times and then I blacked out. (in other words you can't think or something like that) my vision was blurred and I couldn't think.
I just kept punching her until I felt somebody pull me off of her. I thrashed around in their arms. "shh calm down" I recognized the voice and it was Justin.
I felt the car door open and me being put into it. my vision cleared and it was Justin's car. Demi got into the car along with Za. "Bro are you okay?" Za asked me. "you really beat her ass. but she deserved it" Demi said. "damn" I said. "I really did?" "hell yeah!" everybody said in unison. Well I bet that bitch won't call me a Nigger again.
•••

hey guys! it's me here and I hope this is longer than the last one. comment what you think below 👇👇👇 byeeee!
-Liyah 💘💕😘😍🍇