•Moving out/partnership course•

Michelles Pov:
Now im back In Toronto its time for me to start packing, ive got loads of brown boxes and tape which didn't actually cost me a lot. I also did buy some bubble wrap for some of the fragile items but i should get started, i might start with my room.

Emilys Pov:
Im at the studio right now with the NEW studio owner Nick, he's annoying but i can deal with him at times. But im just really pissed off at the moment, I didn't realise Kate would sell the next step so soon! I could've saved up and you know brought it by MYSELF. Honestly i am actually getting annoyed at Michelle now that I've realised she's left me in a lurch.

Nick: Hey Embo i got you a scone and tea from The next Steep!.

I then get a flashback from a few months ago...

Emily's Pov:
Its been 5 minutes and Michelle runs back into the office, i look up and she's got me my favourite tea and a blueberry scone. This girl keeps impressing
more.

Michelle: Here Embo, i got you a scone and tea from the next steep!

"My favourites!"

Michelle: Your favourites, here you go. Take a break.

End of flashback.

I snap back into reality and take the items off Nick, i smile and take a sip from the tea.

Nick: Well i couldve gotton a thank you.

"Thank you" i say a bit straight forward.

Nick: also today ive got a task for us to get to know each other a bit better!

"Nick i dont- fine." I close my laptop.

Michelle's Pov:
Im nearly finished surprisingly, ive only got the lounge to pack up. The moving van should be here shortly and so should Emily. Thats when i can remove my furniture.

I cant lie the most expensive part of moving is actually getting my furniture across to New York from Toronto, it's because it has to go on the plane.

I look around my apartment at the pictures of me and Emily, theres one of us when we first became best friends...and we didn't think it would go this far into a relationship. I walk closer to the photo and take it down, i sit on the couch and just hug the picture. I might just take a small nap.

Emily's Pov:
Nick has randomly set up and obstacle course in studio 1, its stupid. I honestly dont get the point in this, whats the point of directing him.

Im just sitting on my phone telling Nick to go left or right, i cant even see him. Im just scrolling through photos of me and Michelle on my phone, i then look at the time, ive been at this for 2 hours! This is ridiculous now.

Nick: Emily a little help please.

"Yeah um, go straight and your home." *Nick bumps into a wall*

Nick: I have spent all day trying to break down your metaphorical walls. I really dont appreciate being led into actual ones.

"Hey look, no-one asked you to do this, ok?. Im fine with our relationship as is. So just leave it." I go back to scrolling through pictures of Michelle and I.

Nick: You know i couldve fired you from the moment i got here. You are unpleasant, insubordinate and, frankly, mean.

"Ok so why didnt you?." I look away from my phone.

Nick: because your very good at your job and i want you here. Yeah i messed up with dancemania. The kids are never going to find out. So what do i have to do to make this partnership work?.

"Im just not a partnership person."

Nick: you have a partnership with Michelle!

"Well your not Michelle, i have to go." I walk away thinking about Michelle leaving in a few days but i trip and drop my phone.

Nicks Pov:
I see Emily walk away, trip and drop her phone. I look at her phone and see shes been scrolling through pictures of her and Michelle. She's upset about Michelle leaving, that shes going to New York.

Emily's Pov:
I instantly pick up my phone and look at Nick, i walk away quickly. I need to get to Michelles.

Michelles Pov:
Emily isn't here, she was meant to be here 30 minutes ago. I thought she'd text if she's late but no.

Emily: Im here! Sorry im late. *she gives me a kiss.

"Its fine im finished now, but why are you so late?."

Emily: ugh Nick, he done this 'partnership course' if you'd call it that, its so we can trust each other.

"Oh ok, well i need help moving these boxes into the van and its all done."

Emily: Yeah, lets move them.