long time no see little BrOtHeR

-No pov-

As the tridian trio are destroying the skibidi toilets that gets in their way, the scientist skibidi toilet was watching as toilet after toilet fall to the hand and claws of the tridian trio and titan tvman.

The scientist skibidi was scared to see the tridian trio leader tri-titan and titan tvman working together as they both used. They're tv screens to blind and kill 7 groups of skibidi toilet that got to close to them.

°No no no this isn't supposed to I thought the tv titan died and the tridian trio was just a myth damn it just as I was about to take the camera and speaker titan why now damn it hahaha no matter I can take-° just as the scientist skibidi got ready to fight the tridian trio and titan tvman he noticed titan cameraman and titan speakerman getting up.

The scientist toilet decided that he can attack titan cameraman and titan speakerman while the tridian trio and titan tvman are fighting.

The scientist fires acide at the two injured titans as the shot was about to hit the two titans a force field comes out of nowhere and blocks the shot.

"Oh no you don't" said a robotic voice as a titan comes flying out of the sky, this titan has a massive mechanical entity which represents the top hierarchy of power amongst the Computermen/Laptopmen Race.

The Titan's armory and weaponry consists of the most innovative and futuristic weapons.

"syawlla sa etal ylbanoihsaF s'ohw kool " titan tvman said while he turns around to look at computer titan joining the fight

"Yeah, That's Crazy... But I don't remember asking..." Computer titan said sarcastically sarcastically, while using his abilities to download his sword and turn off his force field and cut a skibidi toilet Head and step on some small skibidi's crushing them.

°(sighs) Just great now we have the titan I hate the most but if it weren't for him my little brother would have been even more injured than he already is° Zeus thought as he was busy crushing skibidi toilets but he didn't pay attention behind himself because that he didn't see a big parasite skibidi crawling on his back.

°Oh no you don't the tri-titan just got here and I will not allow him to get infected° the large pov cameraman said in his mind as he fired two rockets from his two rocket launchers at the parasite knocking on it off the tri-titan.

The tri-titan hears a explosion turns around to see a large cameraman fly over and land on his shoulder the large cameraman pointed down to the large skibidi.

"Thanks for the help little one" Tri-titan messaged to the large cameraman before he lifted his foot and stomped on the parasite crushing it in the process.

The tri-titan turns head and looks at the large cameraman on his shoulder and he grabs the large cameraman, gently with his left and place him gently in his right hand that's open.

~titan cameraman pov~

As I watch as other titans fight off the skibidi toilets but one catches my attention it's the white tridian.

°Why did he stop fighting?° I said in my thoughts until I saw a crushed parasite on the ground and a large cameraman in his hand.

I slowly walk over to them and titan speakerman follow, they both turn to me and titan speakerman the white tridian turns his attention back to the large cameraman in his hand.

"How would you feel if I gave you something important little one all you need to do is shack your head yes or no?" the white tridian messaged as the large cameraman shook his head yes so the tridian raised his left hand that was glowing and the glow started.

deunitnoc eb ot

😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉