reinforcements

~3rd person pov~

In the bunker

As the squad walked down the dimly lit corridor, they came to a fork and instinctively went right, opening a creaky metal door.

Plungerman, clearly agitated, tried to signal them to go left, his plungers waving frantically.

Suddenly, Athena's screen flickered and changed, revealing the sinister G-Man Toilet in deep conversation with a group of Skibidi Toilets.

Athena's screen turned off abruptly, and she glared at Artemis in disapproval.

Meanwhile, a Blue Suited Cameraman put his tablet away, having just sent a critical message.

As they proceeded, the squad saw a horde of Skibidi Toilets approaching from the left.

Outside of the bunker

Just then, the POV glitched and reverted to Large TV Man's screen, giving the POV-Cameraman a moment to process the chaos.

"yllanif gnikcuF," Large TV Man muttered with relief, turning to his right, ready to confront the approaching threat head-on.

~Upgraded Titan Cameraman pov~

Me and Titan Speakerman as we skillfully dispatch the Masked Dual Buzzsaw Skibidi Toilet.

Our synchronized movements demonstrate the efficiency and prowess of our upgrades.

As the battle rages, two Welder Helicopter Speakers fly towards Titan Speakerman, reattaching upgraded blasters onto both his arms, partially repairing him.

Simultaneously, an upgraded jetpack with cannons flies and attaches itself to my back, replacing my old acid-damaged shoulder turrets.

Upgraded Titan TV Man strides towards me, speaking in reverse, "llits dnats ot mih gnilleT," and Using his own core energy, Titan TV Man repairs my damaged core, both repairing and refueling me, while visibly powering up the cannons.

"tahw ees uoY," Upgraded Titan TV Man says in reversed.

I share a firm handshake with Titan TV Man, a sign of mutual respect and camaraderie.

Meanwhile, tri-drones start hovering around the hole that my brother dug, keeping a vigilant watch.

Computer Titan stands by, waiting for a Cameracopter to arrive.

As it lands, Elite Computerman, Large Computerman, and Computer Woman step out and approach Computer Titan, initiating a conversation.

I can barely hear them speak, just bits and pieces, because I'm far from them.

Their words are fragmented and unclear, leaving me confused about the computer race.

Suddenly, a voice crackles in my comms.

"This is Computer Woman. We're here to help. Get to Sonar Titan and mini Titan Cinema Man's back," she says, then abruptly cuts off, leaving me with more questions.

I rela relayed the message to the others.

Titan Speakerman points to his core, attempting to get an upgrade as well, but I refuse him with a shake of my head.

Titan TV Man teleports away, but not before sending a message, "Let's demolish this place."

As I take flight, Upgraded Titan Speakerman mutters in frustration, "What the f*ck," his message displayed beside him.

The Computer Titan chuckles at his reaction before following him, presumably heading to the Hidden Laboratory to prepare for the next phase of our mission.

In the midst of this, I focus on the task ahead, determined to follow Computer Woman's cryptic guidance and ensure our success against the Skibidi Toilets.

~3rd person pov~

The POV changes to a Cameraman, who turns to his right again, seeing numerous Alliance members arriving at the Skibidi Toilet Cliffside Base as reinforcements.

A Large Skibidi Toilet looms in the background, its grotesque form standing out against the rocky terrain.

Without warning, a Camera Attack Helicopter and tri-drones streaks across the sky, unleashing a barrage of missiles.

The projectiles strike the Large Skibidi Toilet, resulting in a massive explosion that obliterates it, sending debris scattering in all directions.

Amid the chaos, an Armed Large Cameraman descends into the scene, his jetpack roaring as he lands heavily, ready to join the battle.

His imposing presence and advanced weaponry signify a significant boost to the Alliance's offensive capabilities.

As the dust settles, several Laptop Men rush forward, joining the front lines as they charge at the remaining Skibidi Toilets.

Their sleek, compact forms dart between the larger Titans, each equipped with high-tech weaponry and specialized gear.

Overhead, a Cameracopter carrying the three elite Computermen, Elite Computerman, Large Computerman, and Computer Woman lifts off, flying away from the battlefield.

Their departure signifies that critical strategic commands have been delivered, leaving the ground forces to execute the plan.

~Cameraman pov~

I turn to my left, spotting an Armed Normal Cameraman approaching me..

He hands me a gear pack, identical to what the Cameramen reinforcements are equipped with.

Inside the pack, I find a Jetpack, a pair of Headphones, and a Lens.

"You're gonna need this," the Armed Normal Cameraman signals with a nod, readying his Bolt Rifle.

I strap on the Jetpack, fit the Headphones over my ears, and attach the Lens, feeling a surge of readiness.

We head towards the bunker.

The Engineer Cameraman is already at the door, working quickly to open it.

As the door creaks open, a horde of Skibidi Toilets rushes at us.

The Engineer Cameraman steps back, and we ready ourselves for the attack.

The new equipment giving me a sense of enhanced capability.

We charge into the fray, determined to push back the Skibidi Toilets and secure the bunker.

I glance over at the cave Tri-Titan dug, noting the duo blaster tri-drones and the pink controlled Skibidi Toilets systematically destroying the remaining Skibidi Toilets.

Their efficiency is impressive, but I can't let myself get distracted.

Turning my attention back to the bunker, I focus on the task at hand.

The Engineer Cameraman has managed to pry the door open, and we prepare to storm inside.

The skirmish outside rages on, but we need to secure this stronghold.

I ready my weapon, steeling myself for whatever comes next as we step into the dimly lit bunker.

The last thing I hear before stepping into the bunker is something bursting out of the ground, followed by Tri-Titan's deafening roar.

The sound sends a shiver down my circuits, but I push it to the back of my mind. I need to stay focused.

Whatever's happening outside, I'll have to deal with it later.

Right now, the bunker is our priority.

I ready my weapon and step into the dimly lit space, prepared for whatever comes next.