into the bunker part 1(short)

~Artemis pov~

As I'm testing out my new abilities on any skibidi toilet nearby me, I suddenly get a message from tri-titan.

*So he wants me and a group of alliance members to enter the bunker and I'm finally going to meet Athena* I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I noticed the real scientist skibidi not paying attention to me.

I grabbed a rocket launcher that has one rocket left and fired it at the scientist skibidi toilet only for the scientist skibidi to notice and the rocket heading his way.

The scientist skibidi dodge the Rocket and started firing his laser canon at me and I through the rocket launcher at him causing a explosion getting some agents that are nearby attention.

~3rd person pov~

The skibidi toilet scientist came out of the explosion with a burnt face and the Scientist toilets used his jetpack to fly into the bunker.

Artemis clenches his fists and flew down into the bunker, just as he about to start moving until he sees a bright light fly into the bunker with him and some agents appear to be walking out of the light ether covering their lens or walking out perfectly fine.

And out of the bright light comes a Female Tri-Soldier that has a white core on her chest, a tv head with two small speakers on each side, either one having two white diaphragms. Below her head, she has two slightly smaller speakers.

*So this is the other tri-soldier Athena* Artemis thought as Athena looked back at him for some reason she seemed to glare right at before turning back to the entrance of the bunker.

*Great I was fine working alone and with my bond partner tri-titan and now I have to work with this guy that's trying to replace my dead best friend who I always treated as a brother* Athena thought as she watch the agents talk then Athena turns her attention to the entrance of the bunker.

Two mutant skibidi toilets with pink glowing eyes came over to the bunker door as the lucky cameraman used some sort of hacking device to close the door.

The small squad of agents turn to the entrance to see a injured large speakerman holding the door from closing with the two mutant skibidi's helping him as plunger cameraman runs in.

One of the mutant skibidi's grabbed the large speakerman and gently pulled him out and to cover to protect him the other mutant skibidi backed up and followed the other one as the door.

The agents turn around and start walking farther into the bunker while readying their weapons the last thing they hear is tri-titan's raor from outside.

/Good luck Athena and promise me you'll keep the new tri-soldier stay safe/ Athena heard what tri-titan said over their shared bond and stunk a glare at Artemis before looking at what was in front of herself.

Athena let a quiet chuckle just quietly enough so none of the other agents could hear /I promise now go teach them clones a lesson big guy/ said Athena over their bond, she suddenly got a feeling of pride through her bond with tri-titan.