I...am... your..... brother

~titan cameraman pov~

The glow started flowing into the large cameraman transforming into something as the white died down.

The large cameraman looked very similar to the white tridian in appearance, covered head to toe in dark armor with a purple veiny texture.

The large cameraman head consisting of a large camera similar to a large cameraman, and six separate speakers pultruding from the back of his head and a large TV attaching to his chest, and lastly large claws attached to his wrists.

I was surprised that the tri-titan was able to do that and looked cool, I watched as the large Cameraman look at his appearance until the white Tridian started speaking.

"You are now a Tri-soldier little one and your name will be Artemis, If you're wondering if there's more like you there's only one and that person is a, Tv Woman and her name is Athena." I was surprised that there was a nother one of them Artemis nodded and flew off of the white Tridian hand and land ground and started fighting skibidi toilets.

~tri-titan/zeus pov~

I turn around to get back into the fight until I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn my head to see my little brother Titan Cameraman looking at me.

He had asked who am I, but I turned back around to try and get away from him but he grabs my shoulder but I use my hand to take it off and try to leave but Titan Cameraman steps in front of me.

"Listen to me please I just want to know who you are and that's it" titan cameraman had sent me a message while standing in front of me like a wall not even moving a inch.

*I didn't want you to find out like this b-but you deserve the truth* As I began to speak but I'm interrupted by titan tv and computer titan arguing while fighting Skibidi toilets so I take this chance to leave while my brother isn't looking.

But he grabbed me with his remaining arm and slammed me into a cliff and he looked determined for me to answer.

"Fine but first, I need to to shut those two up " I said and Titan Cameraman nodded and moved out of the way I looked at the arguing and it was getting annoying to listen to so I said in reverse.

"SEHCTIB GNIYONNA OWT OUY PU  KCUF THE TUHS" I shouted in reverse it clearly stopped Titan Tvman and a now shocked Computer Titan from arguing and it surprised Titan Cameraman and Titan Speakerman and it had sunt a chill down Ananke and Hephaestus spins.

"As for the answer you may receive may shock I hope your ready for what I'm about to tell you" titan cameraman looked prepared I sigh and took a deep breath.

"Titan Cameraman I...am...your... brother Zeus" he looked at me in the lens I could tell he was in pain and sadness so he punched me in face and left.

I stood there saddened that my own brother hates me, I justed sighed and got back to fighting the skibidi toilets.

~Time skip~
~No one pov~

It was just the scientist left and he was trying to his best to fend off the titans that were surrounding him

Since nobody except other skibidi's can understand him he kept on saying skibidi and it started to really piss tri-titan off.

"hctib ssa ylgu" tri-titan said in reverse while he is using his Hypersonic-Acceleration to appear beside the Scientist Skibidi and stab the Scientist in the head while titan tvman man cuts off the Sscientist screen off.

Tri-titan and Titan Tvman use their tv radiation on the Scientist Skibidi hurting him a lot and the Scientist was nearly dead.

"evila llitS" Titan Tvman says to the dead Scientist who looking scared, Titan Tvman charged up his core and a purple beam was shot out of Titan Tvman core and it was going right through the Scientist Skibidi face.

The purple killed had the scientist skibidi toilet revealing it was a fake one and the titans looked unhappy knowing that the scientist toilet was still alive.