jelousy

Johnnies POV:
While I was editing I get a text from Alex.
Alex ❤️
Hey baby! Can
I come over?
Sure. How about 10 minutes?
Okay! See ya ❤️
Bye, see you! ❤️❤️
ʳᵉᵃᵈ ¹¹⁻²⁴ ᵃᵐ
I have to get ready. Especially if Alex is coming over. I'll just edit later. I get up from my desk and open the doors to my closet. I grab a MCR shirt. I go over to my dresser and put on some black skinny jeans. I don't feel like doing my makeup at all but Alex is my girlfriend, she won't mind.
A couple minutes go by and I hear the doorbell ring. I get up and go to open the door. I see Jake talking to Alex in the living room. I guess he let her in. She looks over at me. "Hey Johnnie!" she says as she runs over to me and hugs me. "Oh hey." I say while I hug her back. Jake walks to the kitchen. He's in pajama pants and a white tank top. I start to blush when I think about him. Wait no! I have a girlfriend and so does Jake. This whole time I have been in a hug with Alex. She breaks apart from the hug and grabs my hand. I look away from Jake and look at Alex. She's dragging me to my room.

Jakes POV:
I'm in the kitchen right now. Johnnie has Alex over and they are in his room. I get kind of jealous when Johnnie hangs out with Alex. But I shouldn't be jealous because it's his girlfriend, and I also have a girlfriend. I'll just forget for now.
Hours have gone by and they are still in their! I am getting kind of hungry. Normally in the morning I wake up and go to 7/11 but I didn't today. Maybe I should go now since I'm hungry! I go to the door and put my shoes on. As I'm walking outside I remember that I left my car keys in my room. I go back inside the house and down the hall to my room. I hear Johnnie streaming with Alex. She keeps laughing and saying thing. He's kind of just chuckling and not really laughing. Sometimes I feel like Johnnie doesn't have feelings for Alex as much as he used too... Anyway, after I grab my keys I head out the door and get in my car. Maybe I should also stream after I get my stuff.
After I arrive at 7/11 I grab my usual things. Nachos, gummy's, and a monster. When I get back in the car I notice that Johnnie texted me.
Johnnie 🤘
Hey, Alex just left.
Where are you?
Oh I'm at 7/11 and I'm going
to stream when I get back.
Okay. See you I guess.
Bye
ʳᵉᵃᵈ ⁴⁻³⁵ ᵖᵐ
Atleas he cares about me. Once I get home I stay in the car and start streaming. "Hey guys! Today I'm just going to chat and talk about random stuff." I read the chat and notice one that stood out. It was Johnnie watching my stream. His comment just said "Hi Jake." I blush reading it. Do I have feelings for Johnnie? No! We both have girlfriends. I read some more comments and a lot of them are telling Johnnie to come and join the stream. I decide to ask him to through the stream. "Johnnie! Come out and join the stream!" I say cheerfully. I hope no one notices me blushing and smiling while I say that.

Johnnies POV:
I'm watching Jakes stream. He tells me to come out to join him. Right now I look like shit... I'll just call him.
ᵖʰᵒⁿᵉ ʳⁱⁿᵍⁱⁿᵍ
Jake: Johnnie! Dude come out here and join the stream!
Johnnie: I look like shit...
Jake: Oh
Johnnie: Yeah sorry. See ya in a bit.
Jake: Yeah bye:
ᶜᵃˡˡ ᵉⁿᵈᵉᵈ
He sounded genuinely concerned... I love that •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
K BYE ❤️