fight (angst but then fluff)

Johnnies POV:
I just woke up to an empty bed. I wonder where Jake went. I decide to get out of bed. Once I got out of bed, I change. I slept in skinny jeans last night. A pair of red plaid pants is what I pull out of from the drawer. These are either mine, or they are Jakes. We both have matching pajamas with these pants so I wouldn't be surprised if these are Jakes. I put them on. There mine. Even if they were Jakes, I wouldn't really care. I just leave the same shirt on. It's a worn out Never Shout Never shirt. After I leave the room I go to the kitchen. There's pancakes and a note on the counter. Jake must've left these for me. The note reads: 'Tara wanted to meet up. Maybe she wants to be friends. Anyway I left you pancakes! Hopefully won't be gone long. Love ya, Jake' Why is he out with Tara. Whatever. I'll just eat. I take a little bite. The pancakes are cold. That means he left awhile ago. I wonder what he's doing with Tara...

Jakes POV:
Tara asked me to meet up. When I got to her house. She hugged me when I walked inside. "Hey Jake!" She said acting like nothing happened a month ago. "What do you want?" I ask pushing her off me. "I dumped the other guy!" She said looking up at me. "You mean the guy you were cheating on me with?" I ask. "Yes." She blurted out. She leaned in, grabbed my face and kissed me. I push her off of me again. "I want to get back together." She says. I just stay quiet. "What..?" I ask. "What?" Tara asks. "Are you serious? You cheated on me and now you want to get back together? And you kissed me! Also not to mention that I'm dating Johnnie and it's all over social media right now!" I say raising my voice. "That's not what I meant!" She says. "No! That's exactly what you meant! I'm way happier with Johnnie then I ever was with you! He actually treats me well, unlike you." I say, fully shouting now. "I'm leaving now. Goodbye." I continue on. "Wait Jake-" She says. I cut her off by slamming the door in her face.

Johnnies POV:
I was laying on the couch when I hear Jake bust through the door. "Hi! Is everything okay?" I ask. "No. Tara kissed me." He says. Jake starts to tear up. "Oh Jake." I say. He runs over to the couch and sits down right next to me. "I didn't know what to do.." He says. I hug him. He rests his head on my shoulder. "Do you want to talk about it?" I ask. "Not right now..." He says. "Can we just watch a movie and cuddle?" He asks. "Of course." I say. I get up off the couch. Jake grabs my hand and follows me to our bedroom. He gets very clinging when he's upset. He lays down on our bed. I lay down next to him. Jake lays his head down on my chest. I play with his hair. "What movie should we watch?" I ask. "Can we watch IT?" He asked. "Do you want to watch a scary movie just so we can cuddle when you get scared?" I ask with a little giggle. "Yes." He says. "Okay." I say. I turn on the movie.
Halfway through, Jake fell asleep. I guess I could sleep too. Slowly, I fall asleep while playing with Jakes hair.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
i just realized that i always end chapters with them sleeping 😭