New girl

Marinette woke up for her new day at her new school. She was really excited and looking forward to her new school she wore leggings that hugged her curves, and a tight shirt that hugged her huge breasts.

Marinette was really pretty she was what you call perfect. She lived alone in a mansion she was rich really rich, she got in her car and drove to her new school. It was cool.

Tikki what do i do just enter? yes mari be confident of yourself your going to meet new people! Your right tikki. When i entered i saw a lot of people giving me stares but i don't really care about what people think luckily.

Boys looked at marinette like a candy. They admired her beauty. While some girls were acting all jealous. Adrien and his gang looked over.

Adrien saw her and he felt something different he couldn't believe the beauty he was seeing. She was perfect and all that body he wanted to make his.

He went to talk to her. Hey princess new girl right?
yeah of course i'm new girl who else would it be. She saw him and fell in love he was hot but really hot and she knew it was adrien agreste rich model boy. "Feisty princess" Adrien said winking at her. I'm having a party tonight you should come.

Marinette thought about it but ended saying yes after him convincing her she wanted to look forward to having a party and looking at that hot shit she had in front of her.