After

Mari and Alya went home and did a sleepover together. Alya couldn't stop asking her things like how was he how big is he?? and mari just laughed. They felt like best friends even tho they just met.

"He was so good like every time I saw him over me I almost fainted because of how hot he is" mari said

"Girl I feel like that with Nino except we are dating you should be something guys" Alya said

Mari didn't feel like dating but with Adrien she felt something different but she didn't want to admit it. She had never been in Love rather than one guy she dated but didn't love. She just entered a new school and didn't want to date someone yet...

They kept talking about boys, and how it went with Adrien. They also talked about more things on their life they didn't know about each other, and they fell asleep.

The next day:

They both got ready for school and went to school. Mari talked with Adrien and Adrien just teased her about yesterday and mari blushed Adrien kept calling her things and reminding her how loud she is and she almost died in the spot. Adrien was always serious so people were surprised for him acting like that and in a GIRLS locker.

"So how about you shut up and go to class Adrien" Mari said

"How about I shut you up in a classroom both of us alone" Adrien said and winked

"Adrien STOP we can talk about it later" mari said in a teasing voice

Adrien asked for her number and she gave it to him. They both spent the whole day looking at each other teasingly and everyone now knew what happened last night and was shocked to see Adrien still talking to her because normally he would hook up with a girl and leave her, but this time was different...

Later in class:

"Ms may I go to the bathroom?" Mari asked

"Yes lady"

Mari went to the bathroom and saw Luka they both talked and Luka invited her to his house on Friday with some of his friends and she agreed. Adrien passed and saw Luka talking with Mari he approached them and it started to get tense.

Mari left because Adrien and Luka just kept staring at each other deadly and she got scared.

"What do you want with her Luka??" Adrien said

"A lot more than you get I hope" Luka said grinning

"She's actually mine now and don't get too close to her you will get yourself killed" Adrien said in a serious tone

"We will see Adrien if by getting close to Marinette I get killed I will like to get killed" Luka said getting closer to Adrien

"Be careful what you wish for Luka" Adrien said giving him a pat on his face

"She's coming to my house on Friday if you want to come" Luka said

"Thanks for the invite I will be going" Adrien said purposeley bumping into his shoulder while walking past him

Later at night:

Adrien started going through his phone and remembered marinette moaning against him and decided to text her.

A: Hey princess

M: Hey handsome (sends an image of her boobs down her shirt bitting her lips)

A: Oh I see where we are going (sends an image of his abs)

M: Mm i like what i see how about more (sends an image of her hand under her shorts)

A: We should stop princess before I go to your house and fuck you there

M: I wouldn't mind

A: I'm coming