Patrol time

It was the end of the day and Marinette had met a lot of people. She met Alya which they were going to get ready for the party together, she met Luka who was really handsome too. Marinette first had a lot of things to do like a patrol with chat noir so she went.

Sin warning:

"Hey bugaboo" Chat said

"Hi hot stuff" Ladybug said

They had been hooking up a lot and there was some tension between them. 

'What do you mean by that new nickname huh" chat said

'I mean a lot of things" she said while getting closer and touching his bulge

Chat got excited and started touching her boobs and ladybug moaned. She started undoing his suit and got on her knees and started sucking. She took Chat's dick really good she took it all in, and chat loved it. 

"Took it like a good slut" Chat said while cumming. 

She stood up and Chat picked her up, she had her legs wrapped up around his torso, Chat started inserting 3 fingers on her. She was a moaning mess. Chat loved like she looked al needy, hot and loved how her boobs moved. Ladybug loved how chat looked with his abs and incredible tactic of fingering that she came. 

Chat positioned his dick at her entrance and started moving faster. 

"Faster chat mhmm like that I love it" ladybug said

They fucked in different positions for 1 hour more. Ladybug and chat were tired as fuck they couldn't breath, and couldn't handle being around each other without touching each other. 

"it was great m'lady" Chat said winking at her 

Ladybug blushed and chat started teasing her. Chat knew what things to tease her with and get her blushing red. Ladybug had to leave and chat too. They didn't want to leave each other but they had to leave.

"Bye chat I have a lot of things to do sadly I wanted to spend more time with my hot stuff" Ladybug said teasing chat

That was a good one, goodbye my little lady" Chat said teasing ladybug

They Both went home to get ready for the Big party.