At her house

Adrien came over he knocked and one of her bodyguard let him in. Adrien saw her in a swimsuit that she looked beautiful in. 

Marinette: what are you waiting for lets go to the pool!

Marinette grabbed him with her hand and walked past him Adrien just started at her ass the whole time. 

Marinette: Which one do you want to go pool or hot tub? 

Adrien told her to go to the pool and they had a lot of fun splashing each other running around. Adrien and Marinette for a second just stopped to look at each other and admire each other. They started making out and Adrien grabbed her by her waist and puts her in the edge of the pool. 

Adrien: Who knew you were going to be a needy whore waiting for my dick to fill you

Marinette: Im your needy whore pls fuck me 

Adrien slips a his hand in marinettes pants and can't believe how wet she is. Marinette couldn't contain herself because of the sexy body Adrien has. Adrien grabbed her by her hips and bend her in the pool with her hands on the edge and started to go harder in her. They both moaned at the same time. 

Marinette: A-Adrienn ahhh I can't your so big 

Adrien: your so tight princess

Marinette: pls let me cumm AAA-Adrienn

Adrien: beg for it like the slut you are your first week and couldn't wait to fuck someone and sending me that pictures because of how horny you are 

Marinette kept begging and couldn't wait to cum so she came and Adrien punished her a lot. Adrien and Marinette kept fucking in different positions and now Adrien has her in the pool in the edge both sitting facing the same way and her with a leg up. 

Marinette: Ahh fuck me harder I can'ttt ahhh

Marinette and Adrien kept admiring each others presence while fucking they wanted each other so bad they couldn't contain themselves. They stopped and just started breathing hard Marinette sitting down and Adrien got in the pool.

Adrien: Need help princess? Adrien said while winking at her

Marinette just sat there looking at Adrien tired. While Adrien couldn't get enough of her body. Both of them started to clean themselves and Adrien helped her which he didn't do with any girl.    Just with her and Ladybug, he thought he loved ladybug but after meeting Marinette something just happened, he felt like Marinette did something in him different and he knew ladybug wouldn't see him as something more than attracted sexually. 

But that didn't mean he just looked at Marinette because he couldn't have a chance with ladybug. He could have any girl at School and he chose Marinette. He wanted to get to know her take her to dates and more, but he couldn't show his sweet side to the public because people would see him weakly, he decided to just keep her like fucking buddies and never tell her his feelings he just discovered. 

Marinette on the other side felt something for Adrien too, but knew she had to keep it a secret because Adrien would never look at her the same. She knew he was serious and cold hearted and know as a playboy and she didn't want her feelings to be played with and less with Adrien agreste. She had a time where she liked Chat Noir but didn't tell him because she didn't want any dating between super heroes, and knew they had to be serious and couldn't be while dating so she knew she had to do the same hide her feeling like how she always did...

After Adrien and Marinette got cleaned they went to the kitchen.

Adrien: Princess let me cook for you. He said while smirking 

Marinette: With pleasure. She said laughing in shock 

Adrien: Lets get to know each other better when was you first kiss??

Marinette: Childish question huh?? She said smirking 

Adrien: Yeah. He said rubbing his neck

Marinette just laughed and answered him 

Marinette: I had my first kiss at 13 what about you?

Adrien: At 12 with a girl I was modeling with. 

Marinette felt kind of jealous because she remembered he was a model and always had to model with girls. 

Marinette: hmm interesting and what about when you lost your virgnity. Marinette said smirking 

Adrien: I lost it at 16

Marinette: I actually lost it at 16 too I was drunk 

Adrien: What your body count? Adrien asked being jealous of because boys had touched her 

Marinette: Secret

Adrien: Fucking tell me Marinette. He said changing of attitude 

Marinette: why so aggressive suddenly 

Adrien grabbed her by her neck and pushed her to the wall and told her. 

Adrien: Because you are mine now and now the whole school knows it no one can touch you or even try to get close to you because they will get killed. 

Marinette: Nice joke adrien. Marinette said kind of scared and trying to shrug it off 

They cleaned everything and went upstairs. 

Marinette: I have some sweatpants and a shirt you can wear 

Adrien: From who???

Marinette: My boy best friend he lives in another country but comes sometimes. 

Adrien: hm ok 

They both went to shower they both took a bath in different rooms and went to fall asleep. Marinette felt weird because of how Adrien acted she didn't know this attitude of him and felt weird his sudden change of attitude and she fell asleep.