The party

Mari went home to get ready for the party. Her and Alya started to get Ready. 

"Ugh what should I wear im so stressed." Mari said 

"Girl with this closet and you don't know what you wear." Alya said

"Hmm how about this??" mari said

She grabbed a dress color Red that hugged each part of her perfect body together. It was short and had a v line in her breasts.

"Girl this one is the one is so perfect you look gorgeous. Please search me up one like that But that it includes the body." Alya winked at her 

They started doing their makeup while enjoying their selfs with music. They drank wine mari bought and laughed and smiled and they were really enjoying their selfs. They were feeling kinda tipsy and they started doing crazy shit. Alya asked mari how she felt about Adrien and Luka because she knew both wanted her. Mari told her Both were hot, but that she wanted to get to know them more to see which one she liked better, because she didn't want a fight. 

Mari knew she wanted more Adrien... She couldn't get off her mind those beautiful green eyes looking her up and down, and that body he had. She could see his toned body and abs through his shirt when she first met him. She wanted to go to the party just to see him, and kind of to see her new friends but more to see Adrien. 

They were driving to the party. It was in one of Adrien's mansions. It was HUGE she couldn't believe her eyes that this was one of his mansions. They got inside and greeted everyone until she saw Adrien.

"Heyy" She said in kind of a teasing voice

"Hey princess" Adrien said eyeing her up and down

Adrien felt like he fell in love but he didn't want his heart broken so he was never going to have anything more with her than hooking up if she wanted to of course. He couldn't wait to look at her all night he felt kind of possessive over her because he didn't want no one close to her, he wanted her to be his without dating.  

They all entered and there were people smoking weed doing drugs or drinking alcohol. Alya went to search for her friends with Mari and they all talked for a bit. The boys too they spent some time talking and drinking until Adrien stood up and went to search for his princess.

"Princess lets dance what do u say" He said winking at her

"Sure pretty boy" Mari said feeling all confident of her self and tipsy kind of

Alya and the girls stood there watching them flirt with each other and started screaming. While the boys felt great about Adrien hitting up a perfect girl, but Luka on the other hand felt all jealous and possessive of Marinette he felt like no one could dance with her other than Adrien... Why did he feel like this?? he couldn't handle it. 

Sin warning:

Mari and Adrien danced and danced and teased each other, at this point they just needed a room they felt so needy of each other that they left to a room. When they got to the room they started kissing each other and touching all over each other. Mari hit Adrien a moment so she just kneeled on the bed and started taking all of her clothes off. 

"Want this?? Beg for it" Mari said

Adrien didn't want to but he couldn't control his self around Marinette. He started begging and got what he wanted. He started licking her all over her neck and reached her sweet spot. Mari started touching his bulge and couldn't handle herself, they just eat each other off, and they fucked for hours until they couldn't anymore. 

Mari and Adrien started fixing their selfs up.

Liked it right im so good at it "Mari said"

"Yeah of course we should do this everyday" Adrien said teasing her

"Mhm we will see pretty boy" Mari said and stood up and left the room

Mari left and stood looking at the door she felt like she fell in love she couldn't believe it she loved what she felt with him and wanted to feel it again. While Adrien felt the same he wanted to marry her and feel this everyday. They couldnt handle being without eachother anymore...