For him

"Today is the day of the final episode of our favourite anime which we have been waiting for many days I am so excited yeaah!  I just hope that our favourite character Eren lives happily together with Mikasa but I am getting feeling that it's not possible after watching the latest episode, what do you think huh ray say something?"

Ray replied with sigh "I don't know ,but he is the main character he will not die don't worry."

"I think you're right."I replied.

After watching the last episode I cried crazily for hours ,[my favourite couple i was not able to see them living happy together. I just wanted to see him happy how can author make him die he was the main character of the anime.I know it's just a anime but how someone not cry after seeing the last scene] ,"I wish I could change the ending " I murmured.

I was so exhausted that I fell asleep.

When I opened my eyes and I found myself in unknown place and saw someone in front of me sitting in the chair in black coat with long black hair and greenish blue eyes , he was handsome but there was mysterious and intimidating aura surrounding him, I was not able to take my eyes off him.[he's so fineee.]

"Congratulations your wish will be granted to you " the mysterious man said in his cold voice.

"What wish and who are you what are you talking, where I am ?" I asked him.

His deep greenish blue gazes mine as he answered to my question "this place is paradise and I am here to fulfill your wish to change the ending."

He Paused for a moment " But there are two condition first is you will not be able to return to your world if you don't become successful in changing the ending you will be trapped in the story until the day you die".

He turned and said"second is you can choose any role you want ."

[This has to be a dream, but ..to save him... is this even possible I have decide fast, I want to enter but I don't know if I can what if I can't change the ending I have to make right decision.]

[For him who tried to save his people from world by sacrificing his life but what about my world(him) my precious cinnamon roll.]

I replied "I agree ".[kekeke it's finally my time to be isekaied wait for me eren and Levi I am comingg for you... ]