Saving Eren's Mom

Eren "There's no way our house got hit.{Eren! Eren! Stop!} our house will... Like always..."

"Eren stop ! Eren! aunt is not at home she is with soume at the market, let's go there..." I(Mikasa) said.

Running away from their towards the inner gate .

At the inner wall of Maria near boat.

"Soume are you okay, don't worry I am here with you , Eren and Mikasa will be here soon , then we will leave from here" Eren's mother said.

[I knew that I was scaredy cat  , i thought it's gonna be fine because I know what was going to happen but... I.. I am scared  what if I got eaten by the Titans it looks painful No , No it's not time for me to be weak , i can't forget my mission].

I saw Eren and Mikasa running towards us.
Eren asked " what happened to soume?"

Eren's mother said "she's having trouble in breathing,are you both okay"?

"We are fine mom, I thought you were at home" Eren said.

"I am fine , let's hurry towards the boat".
We boarded on the boat.

The armored titan breaks the wall Maria as happened in the original.

[I managed to save Eren's Mom , But I am not sure that the future will change , Eren's mother death was a driving force for eren to kill Titans , it's still same but the story is changed.]

Five year later,

[847 year The 104th Training Corps begins, Despite being told to not join the Training Corps because it is too dangerous by Eren's mom, Eren joins the training, Mikasa and i managed to convince her that we will take care of him.850 Year The 104th Training Corps formally disbands after its completion Mikasa was 1st in the training, 5th was Eren and 4th was me].

[It was really hard living here without any technology and good food, I can't believe i wouldn't have survived if I didn't act as a Ackerman family.]