Fall of Wall Maria

[If I want to save him I have to be strong plus someone who is close to eren so I can see him everyday.]

I said "I want to be born as Mikasa's twin sister named as soume".

I asked " what about my memories ... , he interrupted me and said "you will be there with your current memories."

I hear snap of his fingers, and found myself in the story beneath the tree where it all started.

Year 845.

Shiganshina District.

Eren was beside me taking nap as his head was on my shoulder[cute]. Mikasa called out for eren and me .Then we all go on our way to return home.

On the way, we heard bell [it's survey corps, Should I check it now whether I change the story or not, it's same we are running there to see survey corps].

"Eren, let's go there we can see clearly from there " I said.

[Rest of the survey corps story is same,but I prevented the scene of Mikasa grabbing eren and taking him away.]

"We are home." Eren said.

Welcome back ...

[I have stop Mikasa before she tell eren's parents about his dream]

I Interrupt Mikasa as she was going to speak "Aunt can you come with me to the market"?

Eren's mom said "yes".

[I prevented Mikasa from speaking about eren's dream ,Eren's father go to work without telling the basement secret.. to eren.]

Eren left home saying " I am going to meet Armin".

I said to Mikasa " Aunt and I are going to market , don't forget to tell this to Eren ".

Mikasa's Pov:

As Armin tells eren and me about the so called safety they enjoy won't last forever..

The ground began to shake like earthquake with the sound of explosion and sudden lightning strike.

Armin asked "W-what was that ?".

Eren replied "An earthquake may be?!"

Over the 50-meter wall, a titan's head emerges, blowing away surrounding people and debris as it breaches the entrance. Other titans start swarming inside the wall.

[Adding these lines because I liked the first scene]

"On that day, mankind recalled, the terror of being domination by them,and the humiliation of being confined to a bird's cage".

Armin " Th- they blew a h- hole in the wall."

"Titans are coming inside through the hole"

People screaming and running away.
Armin " we need to run...Eren?".

Eren running towards his house " Our house is...Mom and soume are inside ...