The Attack

LAST TIME:

"Let's do our best Delta," I smile earning a head pat from him.

==================

JAMES POV:

After Thirteens' enthusiastic spectacle, I watch Mr Aizawa walk up whispering something but didn't think too much about it, "That's the height of irrationality," I hear him say before he raises his head, "It can't be helped. shall we begin?" he finishes before walking to the side as Thirteen takes a step forward, "Let's see ... Before we begin, ... let me say one thing ... er ... or two, or three ... --Or four ... five ... six ... seven ..." She continues as the rest of the general aura of the class gets a bit gloomy.

"Everyone, I am sure you are aware of my Quirk, Black Hole. I can suck up anything and turn it into dust." Thirteen pauses as I look to my left noticing Ochaco nodding up and down very fast, "You've been able to use that Quirk to save people from all kinds of disasters, right?" Izuku asks smiling, "Yes, but it is a power that can kill easily," Thirteen pauses as the class looks towards her in slight surprise, "Some of you also have Quirks like that, Right?" She continues causing me to look towards her, my head slightly tilted down as I enter my thoughts, "In a superhuman society, personal Quirks have been certified and stringently regulated, so that doesn't seem to be a problem at first glance." She pauses, "However, please do not forget that there are many Quirks that can easily kill with one wrong step. With Mr Aizawa's physical fitness test, you found out about the possibility of your own hidden powers, and with All Might's person-to-person combat training, I think you experienced the danger of using those powers against others." She pauses, my hair now covering my eyes as my head tilts down even further.

"This class is a fresh start. You shall learn how to use your Quirks to save people's lives. You do not have powers so you can harm others. I hope you leave here with the understanding that you have powers in order to help others. That is all. Thank you for listening." She finishes bowing in my line of sight causing the class to loudly cheer as Delta places his hand on my head causing me to look up at him with a sad smile. "All right then, first--" Mr Aizawa continues though pauses as we all look to the roof, watching the Lights going out one by one. "Delta, Get ready," I whisper, making sure I have a few spare EVE bottles in my pocket as we turn our attention to the purple fog in front of the water fountain. "Gather together and don't move!" Mr Aizzawa calls out as he turns to Thirteen, "Thirteen, protect the students."

"What's that?" Kirishima calls out in confusion as we watch a man with hands all over his body walk out from the portal-like mist followed by many more people and creatures, each looking more evil than the last, "Is this like the entrance exam where the lesson already started?" He asks as my gaze hardens towards the intruders, "Far from it Kirishima," I comment taking out an Eve Hypo and Injecting it into my arm, feeling my Plasmids replenish. "Don't move!" Mr Aizawa calls out as I turn towards him and Izuku who had taken a step forward, "Those are Villains." He states causing Everyone to freeze in place.

"Thirteen and Eraser Head, huh?" I hear a voice speak as I watch a monster just shorter than Delta walk out, his brain exposed with some kind of beak for a mouth smiling towards us, "The teacher's schedule we received the other day said that All Might was supposed to be here," The voice continues as the purple fog slowly reforms into a person, his yellow eyes flickering with his form as he looks over the class before settling his eyes on me.

"The Trespassing the other day was the work of these scumbags after all, huh?" Mr Aizawa comments as I prepare myself to fight, "Where is he?" The hand guy pauses, "I went through all this trouble of bringing this whole crowd, too ... All Might ... The Symbol of Peace ... I can't believe he's not here." He raises his arms before looking towards us, "At least that kid is here, though I wonder if he'll come if we kill some kids?" He finished as Mr Aizawa activated his capture scarf. "What? Villains? No way ... There's no way they could get into a hero school," Kirishima states in disbelief as I take a weapon of my design out of the armoury, The Chemical Thrower filled with Electric Gel (Stuns and disables enemies) before taking out another one and giving it to Delta who took a few steps forward.