Chapter 4

Out of my peripheral vision, I see one of the envelopes addressed to me, but not like all the other ones are.

All the other letters from my fans are addressed to me by my stage name, 'Bang Chan' or even CB97 which is an older name I don't really use anymore.

But this letter, it has my real name: Christopher Bang.

All the other letters, while I know are from fans, fade in importance as this one takes all of my attention.

When I open the envelope, there was only one paper and it didn't have that many words on it. There's an address printed in the first lines with only a short paragraph of text after it.

143 Lonely St.

Dear Christopher, I'm not sure when this will reach you, but I hope you receive it in due time. I couldn't find it in myself to tell you everything through a letter, so I'm asking you to meet me at the address printed above. I'm sure the past 4 years must have been hard and a mystery for you, but if you agree to meet me when you are ready to, I will have the answers.

Who- Who is this from? It couldn't be a fan, or even a staff member from the company because no one new about y/n or what happened. The only ones who know are my members, my closest family, and Hyemin. Of course the only other person would be-

No. It.. it couldn't be. Right?

What other explanation is there? Who else would send me a letter about what happened 4 years ago?

Though, why wouldn't they just call me, or even text me, I'd be content with anything if it meant I could hear from them again. Regardless, there is no one else this could be, it has to be them.

The letter and the envelope don't have a date on them, so I have no idea when it was sent to me. There's no reason for this to be fake either, because no one but my small circle knows about it.

I look at the address again and whip out my phone to look it up. It's almost 4 and a half hours away, in a few towns over.

It's already 5 in the afternoon, so it's too late to try to make the trip today. Seeing as I have the whole weekend off, I guess now is a good a time as ever to do it.

But should I really go to this random place? It's a home address, not even a business or anything. If I go, I wouldn't take anyone with me either, this is something I need to handle for myself.

As much as my instincts tell me otherwise, I think I will go. I'll tell the guys what I'm doing, so they can watch my location in case something happens, but I need to do this. I need to do this if it means I can see y/n again, even if for a second.

Tomorrow in the morningI'll go, I need to see them again, I need to.