28- [ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ]

Settling in the middle of his mattress, Jimin scrolled through his laptop. A lamp cast a soft glow beside him on the nightstand, and the curtains were already drawn, enveloping the room in a semi-darkness.

He let out a sigh, feeling the tension building up in his mind. "Why the hell is it so hard?" he muttered, his gaze fixed on the screen of his laptop. It displayed a summary that had nothing to do with his usual office work.

Rubbing his hand across his face, Jimin tried to stay focused on his task.

"Seducing him when I was drunk was one thing, but how am I supposed to do it when I'm completely sober? And to make matters more complicated, he's my best friend. We used to joke about couples, and now here we are, actually in a relationship. It's mind-boggling!" Jimin shut down the screen and tossed the laptop onto the nightstand.

He stared at the locked bathroom door, behind which Taehyung was taking a shower. Jimin nervously fidgeted with his fingers, wrapped tightly in his blanket, while his eyes remained fixed on the door as if trying to bore holes through it.

Action speaks louder than words, but when I'm hesitant with my actions, it's not that I'm feeling nothing. Rather, I'm insecure about his actions because he never shows any emotions on his face. This makes things even worse.

I should have made it obvious with words. It's not like I never desired him, but I constantly pushed those feelings away.

Today, as we spent time in our room, it made things even harder. To my surprise, he didn't approach me first. I thought he would, and I could have cooperated well. Faith can be so odd.

I feel bad for always rejecting him for no reasons. And even worse, I feel guilty when he accepts my rejections. Why are you so good to me, Kim Taehyung, when I'm the one having mood swings?

The bathroom door cracked open, revealing Taehyung in a grey bathrobe with drenched hair from his recent shower. Taehyung was so absorbed in himself that he failed to notice Jimin staring at him with wide eyes.

He made his way to the dressing table and picked up a brush, running it through his wet charcoal locks, which exposed his forehead and his deep, dark ocean eyes. Lost in his thoughts, Taehyung's body radiated a warmth that made him feel consumed by his own desires. He took in a deep breath and exhaled, almost as if he could feel Jimin's gaze on him, causing his body to react. He ran the tip of his wet tongue along his own moist lips as his eyes met Jimin's, who was staring at him with a hint of hesitation.

With his hand still lingering in his hair, Taehyung readjusted his bathrobe and turned his body to face Jimin, who couldn't help but snuggle up in his spot, solely captivated by Taehyung's presence.

Leaning his back on the dressing table, he says, "I thought you would  be sleeping by now," making the situation worse for Jimin. Taehyung whispers in his lowest octave, "I was supposed to, but..." Jimin stops suddenly, unable to find the right words for his excuse. He nervously bites his lower lip and avoids making eye contact with Taehyung, not wanting to confront him directly.