Chapter 18: Order of Business

Going to be split between the Clan of Noah and the Black Order

When I arrived back home I saw Road was passing her homework out to everyone.

"What I can't leave for five minutes without you forcing everyone to do your homework?" I asked laughing.

"Crystal!" She jumped up and hugged me tightly. "Welcome home!" I tapped her head lightly.

"Thanks, unfortunately stupid Allen and Lavi interrupted my little family reunion. Oh well there's always next time." I said and sat down at the table next to Road.

"Well now that everyone is here let's get started. I didn't call you all here to do Road's math homework." I looked up at the Earl as he walked in and sat down at the head of the table.

"Then what is this about?" I asked changing my hair to white and my eyes to gold. My outfit was a black and white dress and I had a black collar around my throat.

"Well it seems that one of the Exorcists have the Heart. I want you all to go after the target I assign you and get me their Innocence." A card appeared in front of me and as I turned it over I felt a throbbing in my chest.

"Awe that's not fair you got Allen!!! I'll trade with you!" Road was complaining to Tyki.

"No trading Road, you all know you assignment now go." I got up and walked away into the darkness.

Doesn't matter who it was I would follow the Earl's orders until the very end...

Lavi's POV

I paced as we waited for Allen to join us. He was currently reporting to the Order what we discovered.

"You're making me nervous with that pacing can you stop?" Andrea said lightly. I sighed and sat down next to her. "You must really care about my sister if you'd go so far as to break a Bookmen Code for her." I clenched my fists.

"I didn't want to break the code, I wanted to hate her. But I can't..." Allen walked into the room with several other people.

"Director!" Andrea spoke standing up.

"It's good to see you alright Andrea, my thanks to you two for bringing her back. But from what I hear your sister was the one who attacked you?" She frowned.

"They turned her into a Clan of Noah..." The director walked over and touched her shoulder.

"I'm very sorry, but now she is an enemy to the Exorcists. As such she will be treated like a traitor." Andrea said nothing.

"So what are we going to do now?" Allen asked coming to stand beside me.

"Well we first need to get you two safely back to the European Branch, then we will start taking action against the Clan of Noah, since it seems they've decided to join in on the fighting as well."

Take action against Crystal... we're going to have to fight her.

"I believe there is already a member of your branch on their way here to escort you back. I believe Lenalee was her name."

"Lenalee?!" We both said shocked.

"Yes and your grandfather as well." I groaned.

"The old pandas coming too...?" I got up and looked out the window, today was getting worse and worse by the minute.

"You can come with me and I'll let you two get some food." Andrea said quietly and I followed her and Allen out of the room. "Excuse me, Lavi? Why do you call your grandfather the old panda?" Allen snickered and for the first time in a while I smiled.

"Well he's an old panda that's why. He gets on my nerves though sometimes." Andrea giggled a little. It was light like Crystal's but she wasn't Crystal.

"I hope we can save her... before someone kills her..." Andrea muttered.

"Don't worry, we'll find a way." Allen said comforting her.

I hope that's true Allen. I want her back too.