Chapter 9: Leighton

We make it inside and the feeling in the air is different than it was a few minutes ago. It was thick before, now it's animalistic with a hint of playfulness. We go back to kissing almost immediately. I drop my keys on the table as we're fumbling with each other's bodies. We're laughing as we're trying to make out and it feels so good and natural. He's trying to aim for the couch but I don't want that, in the off chance my mom does come home, I would hate for her to catch me with a guy, especially Braxton. I nod my head no and grab his hand. I lead him up the stairs, towards my room. Once we're in my room and the door is closed, he can't keep his hands off of me.

He pushes me up against my door and holds my hands above my head. He's serious now, and the hidden tone of playfulness is gone. I can see the color of his eyes change, they become dark. A shiver goes down my back, but I like it. One of Braxton's hands are holding mine above my head and his other is holding my chin tightly in place. He's kissing all parts of me that he has access to, especially my neck. He's nipping at my ear lobes and it's sending me in a spiral of emotions. He licks from my ears down to my chest and my breathing hitches.

At my reaction, he pulls me to him and walks me to my bed and pushes me down, rough. He gets on top of me, one knee in between my crotch. He wastes no time connecting back with my lips. His kisses are rugged and for some reason it's turning me on more and making me want him even more. My insides are on fire. I do the only thing my brain can make sense of; I grab at his hair and pull it. He growls. It isn't a low growl like before, it's a loud growl that breaks through all the silence in the room. He sits up and pulls off his shirt. Before even thinking about it, my hands run all along the front of his body until I get to the button on his jeans. He's watching my every move. I unbutton his jeans, unzip the zipper, and then in an instant, he's off of me, pulling down his pants. He's in his boxer briefs and I've never seen anything sexier.

He gets back on top of me and pulls me up towards him. He slowly lifts my dress from above and looks at me for approval. I don't stop him and he quickly pulls it off and throws it to the floor. I didn't think I was going to do anything with Jason on our date, but that didn't stop me from wearing my sexiest undergarments – red lace. I'm so fucking glad that I did. This two-piece set makes me feel the most confident about myself.

As soon as he sees the lace, his face lights up like a kid in the candy store. He grabs hold of one of my tits, his hand consuming it all, and he starts kneading at it through my lace bra. All the while, he's back down and kissing me. His tongue is running through my mouth and I can feel our tongues wrestling each other. As he pulls his tongue out and is about to pull away, he grabs ahold of my lip with his teeth and bites down, hard. I yelp at first, immediately tasting the metal of blood that's coming out, but after seeing his reaction, I'm not even in pain. Instead, it's pure pleasure that sparks through me and my body does something on its own and arches towards him. He bends his head down and licks the remaining blood off of my lips and it's like something clicks.

He gets down on his knees so he's eye level with my legs hanging over the side. He lifts them up over his shoulders and starts kissing me from my ankles, up. He's going slow but his hands are rough while exploring my body. Each time he kisses me, I shiver. My body quivers and with a mind of its own, lunges toward Braxton. I've never felt these feelings before and I don't know what to do about it. I'm beyond turned on, and I can feel the pooling of wetness between my legs. He keeps spreading my legs open, further and further, until he's finally at the pooling. He slowly slides a finger over my underwear and I let out a moan.

I can't take it anymore, I sit up. He stands up and is watching me intently. I stand up toe to toe with him and turn him around so that way he's facing away from my bed. I push him down and I climb on top of him. The only thing that's getting between us is our underwear. I don't know what I'm doing but I have my thighs on either side of his and I slowly start moving back and forth on top of him. I can see his eyes turn a dark color, practically black. He's groaning and holding my thighs in place. I go faster and I can feel how hard he is beneath me. I let out moans, I can't help it. I've never felt as good as I do now.