five

In seconds I had pulled the guy off her by his collar and hit him in right in his nose

collar and hit him in right in his nose.

"Touch her again and I will fucking kill you." I spat. He got up and while holding his nose he ran off like a scared little deer. Cute.

Alex looked al pale as a ghost, I held her upright by her shoulders. "Alex, are you alright?" I asked. She didn't respond. "Alex." I repeated. "Are you alright?"

"Are you here alone?" I asked, sitting her down into the booth she was previously seating in. She didn't respond.

"Are you here with Benji and Rachel?" I asked.

"I feel sick." She croaked. "Oh sweetheart, come on we'll get you to the bathroom."

"You dont—." She started, "I take that back." The disgusted expression on her face saying it all.

"Come on." I said, putting a hand around her waist to keep her stable as she stood up. "This is hell." She groaned.

"Yeah I bet." I replied sarcastically. "Out of my fucking way." I mumbled as we walked through the crowd.

Ariving in the bathroom, there were two girls talking by the sinks. "Out you two." I commanded. They threw me nasty looks. "For your own good get out." I fake smiled. They looked up and down at me with their judgmental eyes before scoffing and walking out continueing their conversation.

"What a weird lady." I heard one of them say.

"What happened to you Miss Jensen." Alex joked. "Don't, I'm pissed. And disappointed."

"In me?" She asked, before running to the nearest toilet. "This is disgusting." She said bent over the toilet. "Yeah, I know." I laughed, holding her hair back as she puked.

Sitting like this for a minute, the vomit finally stopped. "I hate my life." She said as she aggressively wiped away the vomit from her mouth. "Don't— Let me." I said, then standing up and taking a rolled up piece of toilet paper and wetting it a little at the sinks.

I held her face by her chin and gently tapped the piece of toilet paper to her face. "Thats better." I said, her cheeks getting a light shade of pink.

"Thank you." She muttered. "Don't mention it."

"Yeah." She smiled and stood up, holding the wall behind her to stay balanced. "You alright?" I asked. She nodded in response. "Wanna go get some fresh air?" I asked. "Yeah."