•The goodbye girl•

Emily's Pov:
A few days ago Michelle and I had a fight about her leaving, yes i may have started it but i couldn't help it.

Flashback:

I walk with a box to the van and then a random women budges me and makes me drop the box, that twat.

"Hey look where your going!." I yell.

Stranger: Maybe look where you're going!

"If anything is broken in there your paying-"

Michelle: Emily stop!

Stranger: Im just going to go.

"No you stay and-"

Michelle: Sorry for this, you can go. *the person leaves* Why were you so mean! Cant you not be rude for at least a day!.

"Oh like you haven't been rude." I chuckle.

Michelle: Whats that meant to mean?.

"Your just leaving me out of the blue, you told me 2 weeks ago! Like that isnt rude and stuck up." I roll my eyes and scoff.

Michelle: You know what leave then, if you dont want to see me then leave.

"Fine, im going." I walk away, hop into my car and drive away.

End of flashback

I dont know what has gotton into to me but im all of a sudden mad at her and i dont know why. I put my head on the table and then look up and see Piper, Richelle and Amy.

"Yeah." I sit up.

Richelle: We are hosting Michelle a goodbye party, we was wondering if you wanted to help?.

"Yeah no, im going out for a while anyways." I grab my phone and walk past them.

Pipers Pov:
Honestly no one really knows what is happening between Michelle and Emily, they're on a rocky path at the moment. We just know that Emily has been really upset that Michelle is leaving.

Michelles Pov:
I got told that i need to come into studio A at 2pm, i dont know why. Right now its 12pm so i have 2 hours to kill time, maybe i should watch a movie? It has to be on my phone because all my my other technology is on its way to New York already. Same with my couch...

I was meant to be staying with Emily but after that fight we had i dont think it is the best idea so im in a cafe, like where Ive been all day.

Richelles Pov:
We are all in studio A right now setting up Michelles farewell party, unfortunately Emily and Michelle have been on a rocky path and Emily wants nothing to do with Michelle leaving so we've had to do all this on our own.

We have loads of pink decorations of course, because Michelle is the definition of pink, like we have a pink banner which says 'Farewell Michelle' and the balloons are all pink.

Nick: Ok ive got all the food.

Of course we didn't pay for all this stuff alone the new studio owner Nick helped, he loves partys and he wanted to help even though he doesn't know Michelle but at least its free decorations.

"Awsome! Do you mind just setting it up over there please?." He nods.

Ok this should take about 45 minutes more and that will be exactly the time Michelle enters studio A, i hope she likes it!.

Emilys Pov:
After i went out i got an email with paper work attached so i had to head back to the studio to work but all i see is the party being set up. I roll my eyes and continue typing on my laptop.