•a few months later: I need you•

Emily's Pov:

It's been a few months since Michelle left for New York, she's right now in Australia. She also keeps sending me pictures of her in Australia which is making me jealous, i want to be with her there in the sun!. The only problem is that these past few months i've been feeling really lonely without her, i got over the emotional part around 5 months back but i still really miss her. I don't know if The Next Step is where i belong anymore but i cant leave the team 2 weeks before internationals...i just need her so much right now. 

Michelle's Pov:

It's my last day in Australia today which is a shame because i love it here, touring with everyone has been amazing! But luckily after this we're flying to Italy which will be fun for me as i'm half Italian. 

My team and I are heading to the beach one last time before we catch our flight, luckily all the kids are at school so the beach is quiet. I've been sending Emily tons of photos of me in Australia which is making her jealous which is the main reason i'm sending them to her, hopefully i will be able to take her here some day in the future. 

Unfortunately calling Emily has been a pain because of the huge time difference between Australia and Toronto, so i'm either up at 2am or Emily is up at 5am. So to help this we've been sending each other videos or voice notes but its still not the same as talking to her directly. 

-----------two days later----------

Emily's Pov:

I'm sitting in my office just waiting for Nick, i think i've made my decision. I need to follow my heart and my heart is telling me to go find Michelle. I think after internationals its time for me to say goodbye to The Next Step. 

Nick: Hey Embo.

"Nick i actually wanted to talk to you."

Nick: hm?

"After internationals i think, well i know...i'm going to be leaving." 

Nick: Wow, i mean i knew it was always you and Michelle. I knew you'd leave at some point.

"Yeah, but don't tell the dancers. I don't want them to worry." Nick nods and walks out of the office.

Well i guess thats it, i'm leaving for good. Internationals is going to be my last competition with the team. 

Michelle's Pov:

Italy is so beautiful and their food is amazing! we've done two dance shows already and have another two to go. I'm with my close friend Liv right now walking around the streets, we're trying to find a cafe to eat at. 

"Hey what about this one?." I point at a cafe which looks really beautiful.

Ivy: "Yeah why not, it looks like it has good food." 

We enter the cafe when my phone starts ringing, its Em. I need to take this.

"I'll be right back its Emily." I walk out of the cafe and answer the call.

The call:

Emily: "Hey Miche how's Italy?."

"Its stunning, like you." 

Emily: That was so cheesy you know that.

"Yeah it was but its true!." I giggle through the phone.

Emily: I just wanted to hear your voice." 

"Of course you did." 

Emily: Ugh Nick wants me, i'm going to have to go.

"Okay, i love you." 

Emily: I love you more. 

I then hang up the call and head back into the cafe. 

-------------internationals finals day---------------

Emily's Pov:

The team is about to go on stage for the finals of internationals. We're all watching Swedens routine and its amazing...i don't know if we can beat it. But i think this is the time to tell everyone i'm leaving.

"Hey guys gather round." we all gather. "I just want to let you all know how proud i am of all of you, you've all grown so much as dancers. But i just need you to all know, i'm leaving the studio." I take a breath as everyone goes silent and we all just have a group hug, okay this is not my thing but i guess i'm going for it. They all enter the stage but i really wish Michelle is here to watch them all also i need her so much right now.