•im coming to you•

Michelles Pov:

I'm in Spain right now for the dance tour which is where internationals is being held, i just got here and i'm actually surprising Emily by going to watch them at internationals but i don't know if i'm going to make it. The plane just landed and as i'm watching it online theres only an hour until the finals routines take place. But Emily i'm coming to you. 

"Do you think i'm going to make it?." 

Ivy: "Here i will take our suitcases and you go straight to internationals." 

I thank Ivy and get the first taxi i see, it will apparently take 45 minutes to get there so i'm just hoping TNS performs last. 

----------------50 minutes later----------------

shit, shit, shit i'm going to be late! there was traffic so it took longer. I pay the taxi driver and run into the building. Gosh i don't even know how to get to the seats so i ask the nearest person. 

Women: Go to your right and then up them stairs. 

I thank her and run as fast has i could to the audience seats, and i made it just as they're walking on stage. i walk closer to the stage and find a seat. I sit down and watch them dance, I don't know what the Sweden finals routine looked like but this is going to win.

The dance finishes and both teams line up on stage, please say The Next Step.

announcer: THE NEXT STEP!

Omg! I run to the wings and run on stage and see Emily. I instantly run to her and pick her up and spin her round. 

Emily: Michelle what- what are you doing here!? *with tears in her eyes*

"I came to see you of course but THE TEAM WON!." I give her a kiss. 

Emily's Pov:
i cant believe Michelle is here! this is the best day of my life! WE FINALLY MADE IT! INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONS ONCE AGAIN!.

I go over to the team and hug them all, we're all crying and celebrating whilst we have photographs taken of us. I also keep giving Michelle kisses and hugs, so do the team when they realise she's here. Just one thing, i need to tell her i'm leaving The Next Step to come and live with her in New York. 

(Sorry this was a really short chapter)